Chapter Twenty Three: Night Was Ours

Mulai dari awal

Screw it!

I sat up abruptly and kissed him. Perhaps a little too harshly. His expression was surprised but morphed into a passion.

His hands made their way to my hips. I layed again on my back taking in this erotic chemistry feeling between us. These were the moments I longed for. The moment where nothing else in the world mattered but me and my loving boyfriend.

He leaned over me with our lips attached in ways I never knew could. My hands ran through his soft curls.

I jolted at his touch on my side under my shirt. Why do I always do that?

He parted our lips but I grabbed the back of his head and pulled us back together. I felt a slight resistance against my power so I slid my hands up his shirt to prove my innocence.

His hand rested on my neck as our lips collided with passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck, subsiding the awkwardness of the wall behind him, I made it work. He slowly moved his body to the center of the bed and layed on his back.

I found myself straddling his lap and raising my shirt up and throwing it on the floor revealing my bra. His eyes were intently on my body with lust and it made me feel... Uncomfortable. Cautious.

He must've taken notice of my feelings because his expression changed and he sat up with me still on my lap. He smiled shyly at me as he took off his shirt and threw it beside mine. I looked at him for half a second. My god! He didn't even have to flex for someone to get a view of his 6 pack and his beautiful figure.

He looked back at me and reached in for another kiss. During the process, shimmied backwards so he was leaning against the bed frame. I saw goosebumps up his chest and down his arms, I assumed from the coolness of the frame. I wrapped my arms around his neck again, pressing my chest against his. His hands were on my hips. I didn't mind. I wanted this.

I grinned at the fact that his hands travelled expertly slow up my body.

"Wut?" He said in between kisses.
"I love you." I let out a breath.
"Hmm" He mused giving me butterfly kisses to tease me.
"Peter." I pulled away and looked seriously in his eyes.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing. That's the point." I paused. "I love you. I need you."
He smirked. "I love you, y/n"
I blushed at my next statement. "I give you consent."

His expression went from confused to a small smile with his brows raised.

He leaned into me and attached his lips on mine. His hands gripped my hips, not too hard and he turned me over to my back and he leaned over me. Kissing my neck, leading down my body. Giving me the pleasure I've always dreamed I'd have someday with someone special and that was tonight.

I loved Peter, no doubt. He would always hold a spot in my heart. Even in the afterlife. He proved himself worthy tonight. I'm not gonna say anymore. The night was ours.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Peter Next day

"You did WHAT?" Ned yelled.
"Shshshssshhhh!!" I waved my arms and looked around making sure y/n wasn't around. "Ned, I'm telling you this as a friend!" I turned around and grabbed my binders.

He smiled a toothy grin. "Good job man!" He slapped my back.
I turned around to him and gave him the death glare. "Don't say anything, Ned! Unless y/n brings it up."

"Yeah, yeah of course!" He metaphorically zipped his lips. "Mission: secret." He grinned again. "Okay, but it's so exciting!"

I rolled my eyes as we walked down the hallway to our first class.

Last night was amazing. Y/n deserved every part of it. After all, she had the... Disease... It took all my willpower not to refer towards anything regarding the fact I knew about it. Definitely challenging!

I mean, 'zoned out'? That's the best I came up with? I've gotta tell her I know. She knows my secret

I was interrupted when the bracelet I wore that Stark gave me, vibrated. I looked around me and pulled Ned aside when nobody was around.

"Woah." Ned stammered back into a wall.

I looked at the bracelet and looked back at Ned. I twisted it, using my fingerprint.

"Wholy! Starks really goin' all out!" He showed a toothy grin.

"Hmmm."

"Peter," the voice in the bracelet spoke.
"Fabia? "
"Yeah, We need you at Stark Tower. You're excused from school, courtesy of Tony."
"Thanks, Fabes. " I said.

I pushed the button and looked at Ned blankly.

"Cooool!!!"

I smirked. "I'll talk to you later, Ned!" I turned around and began jogging down the hallway. Hero time.

maybe y/n will be there too!

Wait.

I continued slinging through the city but the thought of her still lingered in my head. I had to tell her I knew. But how? I came up with several different ways to tell her I knew her biggest secret but I ruled out the one: 'get a doll hospital bed and write I know. I hope you get better on it.' That's too unprofessional. No. I have had something better in mind. How exactly would she feel if I exposed her in front of the world-renowned' super hero's? 😉

Not quiiiiite sure what this chapters purpose was. I guess now, at least you can see how their relationship has progressed. And the chemistry they have between each other. I guess that's just what was going through my mind when I wrote this chapter.