BC 1: Kiss Me pt2

Start from the beginning

"Feed me." I ordered and she smiled tucking her red hair behind her ear. She tore a piece of the pancake and I held her hand and directed it to my mouth.

Blush crept onto her cheeks when her eyes laid on my bare chest for the 7th time today. "Can you put on a shirt please?" She whined.

"How? You're wearing my shirt, do you mind taking it off to give it to me?" I asked and she smacked my head.

I know, I deserved that.

"Ow."

"Pervert." She muttered and we continued to our meal.

"There's honey on your lips, I'll get the.."

"No." I said holding her thigh and her breathing hitched. I knew she wanted to escape me.

"You can clean it yourself ,"I uttered bringing my face closer to hers." With your lips." I whispered.

She bit her lips for a second and brought her face closer as well and licked the honey of my lips and sucked my lower lips gently.

I pulled her closer by her waist making her gasp and I dipped my tongue into her mouth and kissed her harder. She placed her hands on the sides on my neck and we both struggled for dominance.

We reluctantly pulled apart, and I cupped her cheeks.

Pamela's POV

I began to wash the dishes and I couldn't help but blush more at what happened in the hall. Why does it feel I'm becoming more shy around him.

Take kissing him for instance.

"If you don't stop thinking about me, the tap will run forever and we won't be able to catch it." Nathaniel's deep voice spoke and I turned off the tap and did not look at him.

I gasped when he wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my head.

"OK?" He whispered huskily into my ear and I felt his breath on my face. He chuckled and sat on the counter near the sink and I covered half of my face to prevent him from seeing my blush.

I finished, got a napkin and began to wipe the plate, fully aware of his intense gaze on me.

"Why are you looking at me?" I muttered groaning and he smiled, increasing the redness of my cheeks.

Jerk.

"Pulchrie, come to me." He said huskily and my heart started to skip beats. I had to pass in front him to put the plate at the right place and I was praying I succeed.

He stretched his arm, gripped my hand and took the plate from me and placed it in the shelf and pulled me to him.

I gulped when my eyes fell on his abs.

"Pamela look at me." He ordered and I raised my head to look into his eyes.

"Kiss Me." He whispered and I bit my lips as I stared at his. I don't think he knows how coy I feel when I have to kiss him. I wanted to feel his lips on mine but I didn't want to start it.

"What are you waiting for?" He whined.

"I'm shy," I admitted muttering and he sighed. He hopped off the counter and still holding my wrist, he carried me by my waist and made me sit on the counter. He stood in between my legs and placed his hands on my thighs.

I was now a tomato who was tingling with goose bumps.

"There's no need to be shy." He whispered and nuzzled his nose in neck. "After all ,we love each other right?" He inquired gently sucking my skin. I couldn't answer between a moan was threatening to leave my lips.

"Hm? " He hummed sucking harder.

"Um..Yeah. " I managed to answer.

"So why do you have to be shy?" He asked when I felt his lips on my cheek." Come on, kiss me." He said and with a fast beat, I turned my head making our lips touch into a slow kiss.

He cupped my cheeks and pushed apart my mouth, making the kiss quicker, deeper and heated.

I locked my fingers into his hair and gently bit his lower lips and he groaned so I tried to pull away but he brought me closer and continued to kiss me hard.

After a while,we pulled away and he hugged my waist and embraced me in a hug. "I love you, Pamela, I really do." He whispered into my ears.

"Me too." I admitted gently stroking the back of his head.

_____________________________

Here's your bonus chapter *sighs*

Started : 8th March 2019.

Finished : 18th May 2019

Question Time

1. Who was your favourite character?

2. Who was your least favourite?

3. What do you like about my book?

4. What do you hate about it?

5. Any question about this book?

6. Anything you'ld like to know about me?

Tell me in the comments!

Love y'all ❤❤❤❤❤❤