36 . The Ending For A Start

It was Past Midnight, Only 1:45. Cross was asleep with Maria in their room, while i finished packing my last bag. I had three days excatly to be on Campus and was looking forward to it. Opening my bedroom door, i quietly opened the house door and started loading my car with the last of my bags.

I had already started packing a while ago so when i went back up the stairs, all that was left was to grab my keys and purse. I wasnt planning on informing them of my departure. I sat the keys on the hallway nightstand and a bag.

In that bag was the first sheets Cross had ever fucked me on and my clothes cross ripped off of me. She'd get the picture when she see the old cum stains on the sheets.

I sat in the car for a few mintues staring at the door, i signed knowing this day had to come someday, and smiling that that day was truely tiday. I was Free --- From them two.

But my mind was still bonded to my daughters, leaving Baltimore meant leaving my child here too. Before i left i went to her gravesite, laid on her gravestone, by the time i opened my eyes an hour had passed. Putting the roses and card on the site i gave her a kiss "Goodnight baby"

And as a slight wind blew a couple leaves following its current, a distand tiny voice spoke back, "Goodnight mommy"

With that i walked away holding.back heavy tears, too heavy for me to hold back as i sat and start the car, they fell from my tight hold and i cursed and screamed and punched on the wheel. I hated it, i never wanted this! Never! She was suppose to be mines !

with shaking fingers i punched in my destination in the GPS.

& like that i was gone and it felt amazing to be away but it felt like needles too.

The only times i would be making a trip to Baltimore was to visit my beautiful Passion.

As far as Maria and Cross, to me they never exsisted.

_______________________

Hey Readers, first i'd like to apologies for Passion. I'd been thinking alot about this book and the desicion wasnt easy trust me. I am deeply sorry :(

But this book is not over trust me, i will be working on the second part to the book.

& please stay with me, this book will be better for Avah.

But of course there will be some struggles, but i promise it wull only be for the better at the end.

-----> Also , dont forget to Like & Comment .

Its okay if you hate me right now :( i dislike myself but express it im opened to everything.