6 . P A I N

The Next day at school, My second bell teacher called out the names for the honors student to head to the cafeteria "Avah Skye" she smiled at me, hoping i wasnt going to shake my head and stay seated with my head down like i always did. I stood, students rolled they eyes at me

i never understood why they hated me.

When i got into the cafeteria, i looked around to see if maybe Cross made my mother come, it was just Cross though. With a bag and balloons in his hand, he gave me a wink as i walked to where the students sat to wait for there names to be called.

After it was over, Cross decided to let me go home early so he could take me out to eat and do a little shopping. It felt great and i cried, when he pulled me into a hug i cried more.

How could he be so nice to me and care about me more then my actual parents?

"I told you Avah, me and you are going to be tight ite? As long as you under my roof ima treat you good ok?" i nodded my head and he wiped my tears away "Now come on so we can get you a couple pair of shoes"

Back at home i sat in my room finishing my homework, i had just got finished folding and hanging up my new clothes. My music was on and i never had a phone so i just sung to myself as i studied.

I could hear my mom storm into the house and walk up the stairs in her heels. She opened my bed room door and i could see she was pissed the fuck off. "Put down that shit and go wash them fucking dishes. What you think you cute now because Cross nicer to you than Simion. Shit, I suggest you get that out yo head cause If he leaves me because of you like Simion ima beat you to fucking death and leave you for dogs" she slammed my door, her heels angrily clapped as she walked opening then slamming the house door. only a few mintues later another trail of a dokr being opened then closed and the engine being waken, the i could hear the tires burn against the concrete.

I sat on my bed cleaning up my homework and putting it back in my bookbag when Cross walked in. I didnt see a problem with it because my parents never knocked either. But i didnt like the grin on his face when he locked the door. i sat up placing my bookbag on the floor reaching for my book, " You can sit that back down Lil mama, you not gonna need that for what we bout to be doing" He licked his lips at my red shorts i was wearing, my breaths slowed as i slowly got off the bed. He made little steps towards me.

"I was just about to go downstairs to wash the dishes for my mom" i told him.

"She lied its no dishes, she didnt even go in the kitchen" he stopped at the edge of my bed " After all ive done for you Avah, you still thinking about yo mama think of you. you owe me something" His shirt was off showing his big chest and abs, with sagging jeans, the bulge in his pants looked like it was going to rip threw.

I didnt want to be invovled in this, tears started to fall down my cheecks "Its time for you too be a woman like yo mama" his face grew cold as he said that "Ive been nice and if it wont for me you wouldnt even be sucking up my damn air i pay for. if you dont do it im kicking you and yo mama out so get yo ass back on this bed Avah"

I ran but he was faster than me, grabbing me by the hair and shoving me on the bed. Flipping me on my back i pleaded and cried, i kicked and fought back but it was useless, his big hands hit me hard across the face and i lost focus, i grew so tiered my body became numb as he beat me still.

"Please" i pleaded with a weak and tiered voice "i dont want too" He tugged on my shorts, the frabric peeling off of me, with the last tug it snapped and he ignored my screams and tears fell from my eyes

he had to stop! why didnt he stop!

From the mirror i could see his huge body taking advangtage of mine,

What was wrong with me? why was it always me in these kind of situations?

He kept whispering in my ear how good i felt and how wet i was. he told me i was beautiful and better than my mother.

It made me sick to my stomach.

He shook a little "Avah, Shit you feel so good" pulling out he squirting clear liquid on my stomach and put it back in, i whimpered at the pain again putting my hands on his adomon and pushing him trying to push him off me, but his thrust only got heavier and harder. "Fuck" he bit his lips and i felt five heavy shots shoot inside me.

Letting my hands go that he had held down and pulled out once more dripping on my sheets. i spit at him and he slapped me before climbing off of me. i pulled my legs together and to my chest wrapping my arms around my legs. I felt dirty and unclean as i realized i sat in a puddle of blood "youll be ite, clean yo self up you a woman now"

"i dont want to be a woman" i cried

"well while you under my roof its a sacrifice you gotta make Lil Mama" He said walking out leaving me in pain with bruises on my arms and face.

I couldnt move.

It hurt so bad. The room was cold and dark, anf full of dirty new secrets. i jumped of the bed turning the light back on seeing the mess he made. Bruises cover my body and my face swollen and blushed red.

i fell as my legs gave up, the pain numbed me. all i could do was lay there. In my own tears. In my own blood.

_______________________________

Leave Feedback .

Keep Reading Avah Life is no where near over !