24

(Avah is now 7months )

  i worked hard in school and i worked hard at work, i got use to the everyday night shift i had and i was having regular doctor visits now.

Even though my days constited of baiscally that because i still didnt have no friends and nobody still understood me. i been stopped going to the therpy classes and anger managment classes. This child was my everything and was all i needed.

Cross came back bone horney and didnt waste time getting to the point. i knew he was coming home soon but i figured i had a few weeks before he showed up. i tried to stop him and kept repeating that he moght be hurting my baby until he snapped grabbing my throat "Girl like i aint himp no pregnant bitch before" he spat letting go and continuing.

Once he stood up i leaned my head on the bed board and rubbed my tummy. Cross grabbed for his phone, and dialed a number while he walked out. i want to kill Cross, if my baby felt anything id kill him. She or he doesnt have to go threw any of that.

After that Cross never laid a hand on me, the most he'd do was occasianlly kiss my neck or something but he stayed his distance from the house and when he was home he was always on the phone.

Rumors has it, from what i heard, that they claimed Cross of a murder but the witness never showed and the entire case got dismissed.

i didnt ask i didnt want to know.

Once we found out i was having a girl, Cross went all out and was doing the complete most. He was buying.clothes and he even started on my hospital bag.

Maria begged for attention and walked around pissed off everyday. Who could blame her?!? i blinked sittin on the edge of me bed, studing.

Wondering countlessly what angered my momma about me, why she never loved me. i wanyed to try and mends it all.

i know she done hurt me so many times, letting me down all on my life. basically making me learn on my own but i could look past all of that because i still had so much love for that women. why couldnt she see or hear my pleads for her. i cried everynight for her, for a long time and i was ready to hear her voice and see a smile.

it wasnt too late for us too leave, it wasnt to late for her to stop stripping. we can live so much better lives. My cell rung and i looked at the name it was Cross.

I turned my cell completely off, it wont shit he had to say too me so i wasnt woried.