28 . Goodnight to Us.

"Avah where you bout to go?" Keyonie asked as i grabbed my purse, and started for the stores door. Keyonie was tall and skinny with long blond hair and a beauty mark right above her lip, a straight buttoned nose and big eyes that streched with thin arched eyebrows.

She reached for her purse and patted down her baby hair, following.my out of Pacsun "To the hospital to be with my daughter, then home later on tonight. Why?"

"Just wondering, i was going out tonight with Becky and Latasha but they asked me to invite you too" i gave Keyonie and smile for the invitation.

"Nah Passion dont go to sleep till i get there and Nurse Trudy already called twice. Thanks for the thought maybe next time" i told her sencerly.

i did mean it though, my coworkers were really nice to me and i appreciated them not treating me like i didnt belong.

Walking out the mall to the garage where i parked, my cell rung and i answered it getting into the car. "yes Cross"

"Where you at?"

"On my way to the hospital" i told him annoyed. with Maria still locked up for the abuse Cross enjoyed having me all to hisself but i basically lived in the hospital now until my daughter can come to Cross house. He brought Passion a Crib right by my bed which was good.

"Well hurry home"

i hung up, he didnt even ask about her. i shook my head, and sped to the hospital.

Seeing her face made my days soo much better, "Avah" i looked up and gave Mrs. Trudy a smile thrn stared back at my lil' nugget. She stared right back up at me, it was 10:30 and this girl wasnt getting the meaning of sleep.

"Yes" i said listening but unable to break the hold Passion had on me as she stared up at me.

"i just got word that you'll be able to hold her for now own" i lookrd up at her and my heart pounded against my chest. she had to be fucking kidding.

"Fr" she nodded her head. Wipping my hands on my pajama pants i stood up and let Nurce Trudy open the anqubator. "No no no please i want to be the first one to hold her" i said stopping the nurse as she leaned down to grab my child she paused and removed her hands as i walked over to Passion. i licked my dry lips and reached for her, slowly letting my finger slid under her back and neck as i lifted her to my chest. Her eyes widened and she let out a small cough but started giggling, showing off her deep dimples. "Hello my little girl" i said blinking back tears, he body was soft against mine and the smell of her was so warm. Her tight grip on my neck as her head bobbed back and forth trying to look up at me. "Yes you are my little angel" i told her massaging the small of her back.

For the rest of the night, i rocked in the rocking chair and read Passion stories the hospital had till her head rested and and breathing relaxed and her eye lids shut.Her back rose slowly and fall, as i continued rocking. placing my nose above her hair the scent of her made a smile tug at the corner of my lips, her warm body tickled my skin as i hummed to her.

As i humed my mind relaxed itself and i closed my eyes rest my cheek on the top of her head still massaging her back till I myself, fell asleep.