5.

Four months passed and my father was offically out of my life and the new guy, Cross was in it. He didnt hit us or start fights, he wasnt even here most of the times. Alot of the times i'd be home by myself for long amounts of times before him or my mother would come back. The only flase about this man was he didnt care where i was at in the house, if he was in the mood for my mother than he was going to get it.

One day i was in the kitchen and when i walked into the living room he had my mother bent. over the sofa. My mother smiled at me rolling her eyes and letting out a yelp when Cross grip a tight hold of her hair. A cold shiver ran threw my spine when he turned his head and winked at me, i ran to my room and shut the door.

Cross was nice to me though, He took me shopping and let me get my nails and hair done. He said he liked hearing me sing and that i was a good girl.

not even my real parents told me this. My heart warmed up to his kindness quick.

    My mother hated the attention that Cross gave me and she made sure she would shoot me down every chance she got. It made her even madder when Cross would put her in her place everytime she talked to me wrong. I usualy was in the house by myself (mom was still a stripper working midnight shifts), i never question what Cross did but he had me count his money one day and it was nearly 30 Thousand.

i remembered the day i saw him with his gun layed next to him "whats that for?" i asked him.
"In cass i have to get somebody straight Lil mama" he licked his lips "You dont have to worry about anything as long as you banging with me, i'm yo' daddy and ima protect my Lil girl" He reached for my wrist and pulled me close to him, He reached down and tickled my inner thigh. It didnt feel right to me but he promised to protect me, i never had anyone to protect me except the women in red. Other than that she was gone and he was here. He said he was my dad, and since my real father stepped out.

was it wrong if i let him in to be my father figure?

   I walked down the stairs into the living room, my mother was clasping her bra up and Cross was laid on the couch. When she saw me she rolled her eyes in disgust. i understood why she hated me, it was because my dad left us. he left because i was stupid and he didnt want me. So leaving me meant leaving my mother behind too, Cross waved me over and i sat down next to him "How was school?"

"It was good" i smiled and told him about what happened today.

"Well i talked to your teacher and she said you had straight A's and B's, She wants you to attend the honors ceremony" i frowned and looked at my mother, she never let me go to things like this no matter how many times i got nominated for them. Her eyes wide and her teeth bit into her bottom lip, she was furious.

"That is Bullshit, She cant go so tell that lady" he put his hand up in the air and my mother lips sealed tight.

"I was talking to Avah" He looked at her with an annoyed look "You can carry yo ass up stairs and straighten up for work" he shook his head and like a puppet she ran up the stairs. Leaning down and kissed me gently making me almost fall, i blinked hard in complete shock. He licked my lips pulling away "Do you want to go because you can if you want too Avah" I couldnt speak "It was just a kiss Avah nothing more. Im just proud of you, and i respect you" i didbt understand a word he was saying and i want to leave.

"Yes, id-- id like to go to the Honors assembly"

He smiled, licking his lips "Then ill call her tomar Lil Mama'" He said hearing my mother come down he gave me a wink and opened the door as my mother grabbed her coat and walked out, Cross right behind her.

______________________________

So I need feedback .

what you think of this Guy Cross?

Do you trust him ?