31 .

finishing up ringing ladies clothes i handed her the bag "You have a good day miss" i said as she smiled and wished me the same.

"Hey Keyonie" i said resting my back on the register desk

"wassup girl" she said stocking up jewlery

"You believe in God?" i asked her, i knew it was an random question but ever since Passion threw that at me i had been seriously considering it.

"Yeah why? I grew up going to chruch"

"Well my daughter at that age .. She believe in him but i ..." i bit down on my lip.

I had never expressed my feeling to anybody in my life, and esspcially concerning my daughter or my religion.

"i never grew up in churxh never been, i believed in him when i was little off of thing i use to hear but then i grew up.."

"So what you asking me girl?"

""What you think i should do? Should i stop her or should i do this journey with her"

"How about if you go to church on time ite? Tell you what cause i dont know what i'd do in this situation either but later today my church is having a bible study. Once you pick Passion up you can meet me there"

Before i could say anything a customer came in "Ill call you" i told her before walking over to the lady.

"Gimme kiss" i told Passion as she pressed her lips on my cheecj "How was your day baby?"

"Greaaatt !" she cheesed "we watched Dispicable Me... Twoo mommy not the firs' one"

"O yeah"

" Yeah and Ms. Hillian let me do a math problem and be the first in the line today"

"Mommy is so so proud of you honey"

I put her in the back seat making sure she was secured when Keyonie called, " Hey can you still make it?"

"Yes" i said looking at a happy Passion as she played a memory game on a tablet.

"Alright ill text you the address" she said before hanging up.

"Mommy where are we going?"

"Bible study sweet heart" i told her recieving the adress.

On the way there, i was panicking. I dont know why but my heart raced and my mind swelled.

But we made it, Keyonie stood in the front waiting.for us as me and Passion walked up.