18

Balling my fist up i punched Tiffany in the mouth. It was first day of school and already people was starting shit with me. I rocked her one last time before a security gaurd came and broke it all up. Already Rumors were being resurfaced.

The party where i got raped at people said i was fucking all of them willingly and just want attention. People said i was fucking the entire football team, said that i was pregnant by Rico and that why the nigga dipped out.

Saying that i shot Faith.

On the first fucking day of school!

I pushed the security off me and walked away, Tiffany laid on the ground not moving a muscle. if i killed her ass O Fucking Well, Fuck her and everyone else. Nobody understood me.

i sat in the principal office when Cross and Maria stepped inside looking annoyed with me already. i didnt care! Cross was still fucking me and my mom was still letting him so she wont lose another 'good' man. i rolled my eyes at the two "Good evening" Principal Nily smiled "I called you two because i am concerned for your daughter, she is very bright and smart and high hopes are for her but getting in fights on the first day of school is untolerable"

"Why she fighting" Maria asked looking at me like i was a mat to piss on

"i do not know, she not talking" all three of them looks at me.

i roll my eyes, " im sick of this shit" i mummble standing up and about to walk out when Cross stood and whispered in my ear.

"Sit yo happy ass down before i bust a fucking Kapp in yo fat ass" he hissed, and i did as he said "Now Avah, Fuck is you fighting on the first day for?" he said in a calm voice.

"Because they hate me, and i hate them back only because they dont.know shit i have to go threw-"

Cross cut me off  "Avah" he looked at me harshly

"I hate it here but i love school. No matter what i do, it get flopped by someones lips, they lie on me and pretend they innocent. they spit on my name and you clean that shit up for them like it never happened" it was true no matter what i did it didnt matter wont nobody on my side.  "Can i go now?"

"you can" the pricipal spoke and let me walk out. Maria and Cross not far behind.

i paid them no mind, as they walked behind me. When Cross called me i kept walking to my class. They wasnt abiut to make me miss this test again

                                  €

__________________________

This chapter short thats the only reason why i dont like it.

But leave comments,

& questions ? just ask .

&Vote.