8 .

My stomach was hurting so bad all i could do was cry as i laid in bed and cuddled. i was light headed and the last thing i wanted was to be bother. When Cross came in i buried my head in my pillow "Why you not at school?" i kept quiet and bit onto my lip. he crawled on the bed and pulled me too him "You ite Lil Mama?"

i felt my mouth water as Cross hand lifted up my shirt, i pushed his hands off me really feeling lightheaded. Before he could address anything i ran to the bathroom and fell on my knees in front of the toliet, as i threw up.

When i finished i flushed the toilet and Cros walked in "You better not be pregnant?" he frowned "Go throw on some shoes so we can go to the Pharmacy"

-

Cross went inside to buy the test for me, and when he got back inside the car he threw me the box "If you pregnant you know you getting an abortin right?"

"Why can't i keep it, you said i was a woman" i threw his wrds back at him. his hand connected with my face.

"Dont do that, it aint cute! What i say goes and you getting it today if you are" holding my face i bit my lip and clsed my eyes. i had a baby inside f me... and i was only 11. Yet i culdnt help the fact f thinking i culd love this baby better than anyone had loved me.

-

I stared at the test fr a lng as time, i was pregnant and that meant Cross was going to make be get rid of it. He was waiting out side of the bathroom, "Avah come on" i opened the door and gave him the test "I aint holding that shit you peed on" he shook his head at me "What it say?"

"That i'm pregnant" i told him

"How long has it been since yu been n you cycle?"

"I missed it this month" he rolled his eyes and started to the door grabbing his keys.

"Well come on Girl, so we can end this"

He didnt even try to cmfrnt me, i was scared out of my mind, as i held tight to my stomach and walked behind him. I was abut to kill a human being, and he didnt even give to fucks .

____________________________

Let me knw what you think of the book so far ?