11 .

Cross and my mother came to the meeting, my mom didnt want to come and fussed the entire way but Cross blew a gasket and grip tight to her throat. "Woman shut the fuck up befo' i kill yo loud ass"

she bit onto her lip and closed her eyes tight "whatever"

"Avah so who the fuck is this nigga Adams that touch you again?"

"my english teacher" i answered him.

Getting to the office, Nikko and his parents were already seated. Once we sat, the priciple spoke. She told and explained to my parents the incident that happened at school then let Nikko's parents be assured that he would not be suspended for his actions and if Mr. Adams trys to press charges then he will not have the right to preceed.

Nikko stared at me the entire time, studying my face, he must had seen the bruise Cross left on my neck when he was fucking me. i fixed my scarf on my neck and waited for the principle to dismiss both families.

Nikko walked beside me, "you want to come with me to the game tonight i can pick you up" i looked back and saw the hard look Cross gave me, my mother became angered as she seen the jealous and protectiveness Cross held on me.

"sure thing" i told him. and smirked giving Cross a nod as he studied his face but shook his head and caught up to his parents.

"Where you think you going Avah" Cross asked me

"Class" i said pointing down the hall.

"Nah you coming home"

"But i have a test, i cant miss-" the look on his face told me to shut my shit up. my stomach tighten and i followed them both to the car.

"You fucking him aint you?!" Cross raised his voice to me pushing me in my room. i fell to the ground only to be picked up by my throat. "i know you and the pretty shit fucking!"

he pushed me on the bed and slapped me. "Wanna be grown now huh? Think just cause you gt a couple dicks in you you can fuck every nigga!" he squeezed on my thoat and i struggled to breath

"Please Cross stop" i cried

"Who else you fucking" he yelled

"Nobody Cross i promise" he pulled out a belt and started to beat me with it. "Cross stop please, Aaah Maamaaaa maaamaaaaaaa !" i screamed and hollared for her. trying to run but everytime Cross would only push me to the bed and continue beating the shit outta me.

He slamed the door and told me to forget about the game. i was finnaly making friends and this is what happens.

Hearing my cell ring i looked at the clock it was 5:30 "hello" i answered seeing Nikko's name pop up.

_______________________

Vote & comment . Let me know im not wasting my time .

Is Avah going to go?

Does this mean she falling for Nikko?

Was Cross reaction the right reaction?

Keep Reading .

Next Chapter soon .