4 . Back like she never left.

My mom came inside the house looking completely new and spoiled. Wearing high-waisted light blue jeans and Tan High heels with a brown crop top tank top. a gold chain spilled around her neck and Gold hooped earring on with a rolex on her wrist. She had her nails done and lipstick popping with her hair flowing as she wasped in the house looking around finding me sitting on the couch doing some homework.

"Get your shit, we leaving" she rushed me.

Without a word i stood and started to the stairs when a man appeared at the door. He was about 6'2 with darkskin and a freashly cut trim. Wearing a white t-shirt and khaki jeans with aqua's on his feet. His eyes were a dark brown and the diamond earrings in his ears stood out as he put his hand in his pocket. His phone rung "Ma hurry her up i got some shit i gotta handle"

that man was huge making me look like a dawrf, my mom snapped her finger at my face, "what? You aint never seen a man before, Go get your shit!"

She had been MIA for 3 1/2 months, Misses my entire birthday and misses my first cycle yet still treated me like she always did.

But i did as she said.

                                     €

  His name was Cross and he lived only a couple neighborhoods away, the fact that my mother was so close to me and never thought once of me kind of hurt. To her i was just a kid but my head had been spinning with questions and logic ever since i was 9, i understood alot. i just refused to give up the beilf my mother loves me just shows it in her own way.

Cross House was nice with a thearter as the basement and a flat screen TV in the living room with expensive furniture. it was clear this man had money, this is what my mom had been looking for and she got it. However, i wasnt comfratble just up and living into a man's house i didnt know.

The grin on my mother's face was completely mintue lasting,  as she blabed on and on how Cross and her met (whish i still believe was at her strip joint), she told me that he was my new daddy and would give me anything i needed - Cross stood not to far behind her and he held a look that creeped me out almost, no smiles just a  look with a slight smirk- and how he went out his way to make my room.

my room.

It was a dream room for me though with bright blue and navy blue theme, a queen sized bed and a flat screen above my dresser with a mini fridge in the corner "So is this like my birthday gift or something" i asked studying her face.

"mmhm" she said with wide eyes, it was almost to obvious. she didnt even know my birthday pass, "well i hope you like it, cause this all you get" she hissed "and go shower" taking a long swig of whatever was in her cup.

   When i got out the bathroom i had to walk past their room where i heard a loud squeaking sound and moans. Even though it was louder and sounded more like pain than pleasure moans, i knew what it was. The door was cracked open enough to see my mother's legs up  and him pounding into her. i closed my eyes and ran into my room.

what ever it was i saw on him WASNT normal. i could feel my heart pound against my growing chest as i cuddled into the covers and thought myself to sleep.