9 . Nikko's

3 years later.

It was the middle of my freshman year and its been nothing but drama from girls and pure set ups from niggas. High school was pure hell.

My grades were slipping and i stayed back every chance i got to pull them back up. Cross was beating my ass saying i needed to tighten up. I was sick as a dog but i was too scared to miss out again on school. Three days ago Cross took me to the clinic to get my 4th abortion from him.

Wont nobody fucking me but him, enless he let a friend or two take advantage of me only he was the one cumming in my pussy. My moma and i stopped talking as if we lived in two different houses, i tried to reach out to her so many times and i plan on keep trying.

I sat on the school's bench thinking of everything i was going threw, aint nobody in this school knew shit i was going threw. A football game was in full action and i could hear all the cheers and ranting. i wanted one day to be apart of that but i shook my head. "Hey Shawty you ite?"

i looked up seeing a sexy ass brotha standing a few feet from me. He was alone, it was only him and i and my instincts kicked in.

I aint trust no nigga, no matter how good of a smile that nigga had he held only bullshit behind it. he gestured for a seat and i nodded studying his every move.

I aint never seen him at school before and was pretty sure he went to the school we was playing against. "Why you sitting here by yoself? The game over there"

"No reason, Just Out" i shrugged watching his hands. i was ready if he was going to try some dumb shit.

"Oh, Well i'm Nikko Baits. Ima be coming to this school now, needed a few friends i guess"

friends? This nigga looked like he had plenty of friends and didnt have too look for shit. He stood about 6 inches taller than me, with a tat on his wrist "Angel" and another of a lion on his neck. His skin looked soft and he had thick black hair wiyh lips girls would fight over. D A N G E R was written all over him.

He smiled showing the perfect teeth and dimples "What's yo name?"

"Ky'Yone Gates" i lied still not intestered, he smirked and nodded.

" Well Ky'Yone" he stared me in the eyes "Hope we become friends, ill see you tomorrow at school?"

"You might" i shrugged standing up and starting to walk off.

"Ky'Yone!" i turned at his voice " i gotta feeling you got a smile to kill for, you should try it for me" i wasnt given in that easy and turned my head continuing to walk further away.

Once i got home i dropped my bookbag and signed at the sight of Cross on his cell phone holding three duffle bags, he glanced at me and told me to sit while he finished on the phone. walkong to the picture on the right side of the wall, he took it down showing the money safe. he put the combination in and shoved the three bags in then shut the safe securly, putting the picture back in place. "I just saved yo ass so you better make damn sure you dont fuck up and get me my money or ima kill yo hoe ass myself" he hung up.

i wondered who was on the other end of the line? & who was he threatening? who ever that person was, was going to get it cause the look on Cross face showed he wont playing no games. "where yo moma at"

i shrugged, how the fuck was i suppose to know where she was. We lived under the same roof and i hadnt seen her since this week started but i be over hearing her and Cross discussions. "Come give daddy some head before i go out real quick" he said sitting next to me.

Only his moans and my slurping filled the living room. when he finished with me, gave me a kiss on the cheek "thats a good girl" he winked, leaving out the house. i ran up stairs to do what i always do brush the hell outta my teeth and take a full body shower.

_______________________________

Any thought about this kid NIkko?

Think he different?

Is Avah gonna fall for him?

Do you want Avah to fall for him?

Who you think Cross was on the phone threatening? You think its someone irrevalant to Avah?

- Comment & Vote .

If any questions then Ask ill provide the answers. :)