22 .

i was packing my bag gor my first day of school tomorrow. i was offically a junior & i was 4months and 2 weeks and the perfect baby bump was visible and beautiful.

Throwing my bag over my shoulder, i signed. Cross had been missing ever since my first appoinyment and a large part of me was happy and hoped he never came back. On the other hand Maria was freaked out.

She cursed me out everyday saying.i ran Cross away, she cried everynight saying she might have to find a new man. The house phone rung, i blinked unsure if i should answer it.

Honestly i never even knew Cross owned a house phone which is why i hesitated to pick it up. i wasnt trying to be late for school either. Grabbing the phone i spoke low ready to hang up if i had too hang up "Hello?"

"Avah, Its Cross baby"

Of course he lives, my mood all of a sudden became dark and i fought back tears why couldnt he just stay away?!? "Ok.." i say

"Look im sorry ite, im locked up right now and they wont allowing.me any phone calls right till my first court date." silent filled the phone "and thats in a month"

"Well have fun," Maria came down the stairs and stared at me hard, walking to me and snatching.the phone out my hand.

"hello" her thick accent percied the air "baby O you hade me so worried, What ! Why? ...... But you didnt do anything, did you? .... o Baby ill come down and visit you soon papi, mhm.. Yea yea fuck her she'll take care of herself ima worry about myself and you" she spat glancing over at me. i decided to make that my que to leave as i walked out the house rubbing the top of my belly.

The walk to school was nosiating, i felt really dizzy and uneasied. my stomach felt heavy and i knew what was coming. Those pancakes and eggs wasnt bout to stay down.

running to the nearest tree, i gripped the bark and took deep breathes feeling my body become hot and my heart beats rapid as bile released and i cringed in sheer agony.

When i finish i stood up with the deepest headache and foul mouth, i grew tired and ready to go back home. i went home instead of going to school.

It was OK with me, all my classes were easy nd id just look on the school's web page to see what was assigned.

The mail man came and i took it from his hands, "Thanks" i said stepping inside the house.

I grabbed the mail that held my name and threw the other mail on my kitchen counter. Walking up the stairs i smiled at my ID picture for me offically be legal to drive.

i smiled to myself and put the ID in my wallet. as i walked into my room. dropping my bag on the ground, i shut the door and sat on the edge of my bed.

I hadnt been happy in a long time but i was happy now. i let the people who talked shit talked there shit. i got the Job at Pacsun and i loved the people i worked with only cause the minded thebown business and didnt judge me based on looks. They actually got to know me.

The door opened and my mom stepped in, she looked conpletely annoyed and like what she was about to do was going to kill her. She threw me a pair of keys "Cross said you can take his car" that was all she said. how'd Cross know i jist receieved my permit ID, I had no fucking clue but if i wanted to ask about it it was to late the door clicked shut and i stared at the keys in my hands i had caught.