13 .

"So where the fuck is my money bitch?" Cross voice was getting louder and i blinked outta my deep sleep. Looking at the clock i frowned it was only 2:30 AM, "You told me last week you'd be ready, stop playing with me i want my shit or else"

My door opened, Cross walked in ending his phone. "Cross i dont feel like humping tonight, please im really not feeling it Fr" he paid me no mind and when i tried to fight back he ignored all my hits and had his way with me.

Nikko honked his horn, and i rushed out ignoring the naked Cross in my bed. i hated myself for thinking he was a good man, who was completely different.

But Nikko was different.

He opened the passenger door for me "Yo im going shopping for my party can you come with me?"

"Yeah but it dont mean ima go to yo' party" i told him, smiling. He paused and studied me his big brown eyes stared me straight in my eyes "what" i said making me smile harder.

"I told you, you had a smile to kill for" he said starting the car up and taking us to school.

At the end of my last class i made up my test and passed with a 98% which was amazing cause it boosted my C+ to a high B. i was back on track. i rushed out of school and slowed seeing Nikko talking with Rico.

only Rico.

i know its been a long ass time since i seen Rico, but he still scared me and i never will trust him. it was making it harder for me to trust Nikko when i saw him talking with that kind of guy. All Rico like to see was pain and hurt. Its what he do.

Rico didnt look to happy with Nikko but Nikko aint look to happy either. Nikko forced a smiled when he saw me and waved me over but i shook my head starting to walk away. Maybe this was a bad idea trusting Nikko, maybe this nigga had something up his sleeves. "Aye , Avah slow down" he reached for my wrist and gently touched

" You OK, You good?"

"Im just ready to go home Nikko, i think i change my mind about helping you" i told him being honest

"Yo tell me what i did Avah Fr? im not letting you just throw me out so quick. i meant all those things i told you. You a real good friend"

"Its hard to trust you when you hang with niggas like him. i know guys like him... They nasty and they hurt people" i could feel my eyes heat and i blinked hard trying not to go back to that night. Him and his friends were really going to try and hurt me.

"I know. we was just talk bout some shit"

"He didnt look to happy, i hope you not in no shit with him Nikko. cause-" i paused thinking bout how hard it was for me to say this "Cause i appreciate you in my life, im dealing with alot of shit and ever since i met you, you've been nothing but a friend to me"

"It nothing Avah, i promise ite?" i brushed it off. it was like me saying that to him was hurting him as he had a sad look. "Come help me shop for this party girl" he smiled and i nodded as we changed the topic and walked to his car.