20 .

"Aaah Cross" i hollard out in deep excruciating pain. My palms pressed on pumping torso trying to lessening his rough thrusts, my other palm pressed against the bedboard. it had been 3 months of my recovery from my bullet wound and my rib fractures plus other things including the gang rape.

   My principle decided that i needed to be sent to anger managment and emotional therpy. It not helping, no matter what anyone is saying to me it going to help. Nobody understood me, and nobody heard me. They didnt care.

Cross was lying in wait and once the doctors gave the OK that i was OK. Welp here i was lying on my back with his pulsating dick deep inside me. i tried convincing him i was still hurting but he wasnt falling for it and ignored my cries like always. he let out a deep grunt and gripped tight to the sheets beneath my head some of my hair strandes tangled into his fist make my chin point up in the air and my lip part open in agonizing pain. He kept pumping all his jucies in me . IT was so much that when he pulled out some it, squirted out seeping on my thighs. he rested his sweaty forehead on my shoulder letting his body lay on top of mine. Taking a breath he kissed my neck and my lips before prying himswlf off of me and stumbling out the room naked.

  i laid on my back looking up in the same position he left me in. My body ached in horrendous pain, as i slow pulled myself up and stumbled to the bathroom to take a shower. my birthday had passed last month and no one even knew it. i was 15 . Again aint nobody care, so why should i? i be looking forward to it just knowing a big "happy 15th  birthday Avah Skye" cake would sit on the kitchen table but NOPE! i sat in the house watching Matrix and fansatic 4 instead.

  Luckily my teachers had understanding teachers, they helped push me to get my grade up before the school ended mantaining a 3.2 for my GPA.

It made me smile knowing was going to be a Junior next year.

But life took the smile away