Chapter Twenty-Two: New Team Members and Promotions

Começar do início

  Space bridge? But who would-

  " AHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Out of the portal fell a slim dark colored mech and two femmes.

  A bird flew above all three of them with a cybercat jumping out of the bridge last. The Space bridge then closed. The others got into defensive stance while I stayed calm. My spark had picked up another connection.

  " Soundwave?" I asked as the slim mech got to his pedds.

  " Bumblebee." Soundwave said happily, the bird landed on his shoulder while the cybercat nuzzled his pedds.

  " You always like making an entrance." Starscream said as Fixit closed our groundbridge.

  " Hey, you always did too." Soundwave said, walking over and hugging his brother.

  " Don't forget about us." One of the femmes said, I noticed that she was a spider and then it clicked.

  " Arachnid?" Me and Starscream asked the same time.

  " The one and only." She said walking forward leaning against Soundwave. " And I wasn't going to let my boyfriend come here by himself."

  " So you DID get into a relationship." I said, laughing a little.

  " They did." The second femme said, walking over, " And Bee, your team look ready to crash."

  " Oh." I turned and looked at my team.

  " The Arachnid, Soundwave, and Arcee!" Strongarm squealed looking super excited.

  " Wow." Grimlock added, Fixit was smiling so wide.

  " Yup." Arcee said, " Oh Bee, Starscream. You might want to stay off Cybertron for a while, your carriers are going crazy about you going to Earth."

  " Uh oh..how bad is it?" I asked, Starscream silently took out a datapad and began writing on it.

  " What are you doing?" Soundwave asked.

  " Writing my will because I'm not going to survive a second if Carrier gets a hold of me." All of us laughed.

  " Um, Bee?" I looked at Russel, " Who are these guys."

  " It's a long story." We all said at once.

  " Well, I think we got time." Denny said.

  We smiled, and began to explain.

Steeljaw's Profile:

  " We've been keeping an optic on you Steeljaw." Glowstrike said to me. " Your activities have not gone unnoticed."

  " Is that so?" I asked in an even voice, but worry was slowly building in me.

  " You've been very busy around here my friend." Saberhorn said. " Very busy indeed."

  I stopped and looked at them. " Which is why we'd like you to become a part of our leadership team, in a supporting role of course."

  I looked at them a bit in shock, they just made my plans SO much easier. " Leadership team, me?"

  " You don't have to answer yet, I'm sure it's a little overwhelming." Saberhorn said, placing a servo on my shoulder.

  Overwhelming in that plan is going to be much easier? Yes. Yes it is.

  " Yes, quite a surprise." I said with a smile.

  Maybe they could be of use to our plan.

Soundwave's Profile:

  We then finished up our tale. " Wow. You weren't kidding when you said it was long." 'Denny' said.

  " Yeah." Arachnid said, still leaning against me.

  I grinned behind my visor. Arachnid was a wonderful girlfriend and she could be super nice. Also, she was intelligent, that was always a plus for me.