BROKEN🇵🇭🇲🇾🇮🇩

Now heres a fanfic about the MaPhilIndo sisters.
MaPhilIndo stands for
Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia.

*deep in the dark corners of the room, there stood the country of the Philippines. Trapped in a prison cell, clothes tattered, crying in desperation hoping to break free*

Philip: INDO! Please let me out! *crying in pain*

*a figure appears in the room wearing an elegant Indonesian dress, with an evil look on her face*

Indo: You think I would do that Phil? *walk towards Phil, grabs her chin looking at her directly in the eye*

Philip: JUST KILL ME THEN! I can't take it anymore!

Indo: *giggles evilly* I'd rather take EVERYTHING that you have, SUNSHINE

Philip: WAIT! INDO! You can't do that!!!

Indo: BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Philip: NOOOOOOOOO!!!

*meanwhile in the light part of the room, stood Malaysia*

Malay: ......what?...... -_-

Indo: Heheheheheheh

Malay: It's just monopoly. You two are being dramatic. *facepalm*

Indo: *creepy laugh* *looks at the Monopoly board, messing around Phil's richess*

Philip: NOOOOOOO!!! *grabs at the cardboard prison bars, screams like a manananggal*

Manananggal - is a vampire-like mythical creature of the Philippines, they are called Manananggal because from the tagalog word of ''tanggal'' or to split. It is believed that they split or separate half of their body, to hunt for food. Since they are a kind of monster, they hunt for some food, fresh blood, fetus, human organs especially heart and liver.