Pranks (Marsia & Indophil)

I know it's late but Happy April Fools Day, Everyone! 🥳🎉

(This is an AU were Martial Law also enrolled at Pangaea Academy, he isn't obsessed with Philippines and is in a relationship with Malaysia. Takes place in Pangaea Academy)

I don't own Pangaea Academy it belongs to GodellinaDewdrop. I recommend you guys read her stories. Its so beautiful.

Without furtherado onto the story!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

It was a bright and sunny morning in Pangaea Academy and students were slowly getting out of bed and heading down to the cafeteria for breakfast before their lessons. The halls were crawling with zombies who need their morning caffeine, and slightly more bouncy morning people who made the zombies growl. In some rooms, students were still pulling themselves out of their bed and going about their morning routine.

One particular country was combing her hair as she walked out of her bathroom, fully dressed and ready to go. She went to sit down at her computer to check her emails for the morning. As she opened her computer, she sat down in her spinning chair which went down slightly as she did so.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEPP!
(sorry I don't know the sound of airhorns. Forgive me XD)

Malaysia shot from her seat at the air horn sound, which had also caused Laos, her roommate, to jerk awake and accidentally bump her head then sit up, looking around for the culprit.

Malaysia looked under her chair, heart still pounding, and saw the air horn duct taped underneath the seat. She removed it to see a note hanging off it.

~Morning beautiful. Feeling sleepy? I hope this helped. Love you.~

"What happened?", Laos demanded, getting out of bed.

Malaysia sighed and handed her the note. "My boyfriend thinks he's funny."

Laos looked offended, "He ruined my sleep!"

Malaysia rolled her eyes, "I was about to wake you anyway. Breakfast will be over soon. And don't worry, I'll let Martial know that it was totally uncool for him to do this." she reassured the upset country.

"I don't know why he saw that as funny. But he ruined my beautiful dream", Laos exclaimed, gets up and sits on her vanity table as she combs her hair, throwing the note in the bin in the process.

Malaysia crouched down and untaped the air horn. She opened her desk drawer and put it in there for safe keeping so that she could return it to Martial later. As Laos did her hair on the desk behind her, Malaysia finally sat down and opened her laptop. She looked down at the keyboard to type in her password only to notice something was wrong.

"My goodness! He changed the keys on my keyboard!" She exclaimed, looking down at the jumble of keys that were all in the wrong places, although very cunningly placed so that they were hardly noticeable. Luckily, Malaysia had quite the eye for detail and noticed almost immediately.

Laos looked over at her. "Two pranks in one morning?"

Malaysia shrugged, "Yeah. But he's been pranking me all week. Yesterday, he put a confetti cannon in my locker so it went off when I opened it and then the day before that, he put all of my books in balloons and let them fly around the classroom so I had to jump to pop them all in order to get my books back.", Malaysia sighed and got up. "I may as well go to breakfast. See you later." Before she left the room, Malaysia reached in her drawer and pulled out the air horn, planning on giving it back or throwing it away. Whichever.