Pranking Fest

Shy: Before you begin reading the story. I want u guys to all know. To those who already know Martial's crush. Please keep it a secret. ^_^ Until I make the "big reveal" in the next chapter.

Request are from
Francial1109 & Alfafara761

• Can you guys prank each other for a whole day?
• Dare: Martial and Philia pranking Del together

This is a Horror Theme Prank War.
Without furtherado on to the prank war!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

It was a bright sunny morning, at the house of the Filipino Family. The birds are singing and the plants are dancing. It was a quiet and peaceful day but that all change when Philia walked into her room only to be ambushed by a hundred giant cockroaches when she walked in.

Since then, it's been war.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Martial tiptoed quietly to Del's room, where the eldest was sleeping peacefully. Too bad it wouldn't last.

When he got in, he quickly made his way above the oldest brother.

"Kuya..." he whispered. The country only stirred. "Kuya Del, wake up."

The first thing Del saw upon opening his eyes was a huge disgusting cockroach standing above his.

The first thing the residents in the house (Yup, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, America, and Spain all stayed in for the night. Much to Del and Martial's chagrin) heard upon waking up was a blood curdling scream of terror.

Indonesia collapsed back down after going into attack mode. Before closing her eyes again, she said one thing.

"It's going to be a long day."

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Philia was walking to the kitchen after a long morning of scolding Martial for waking up the others at 2:00 AM in the fucking morning. When she got there, she found nothing out of the ordinary. Except for the silver platter on the table with her name on it.

Not assuming anything, she lifted the lid.

There was no food on it. There was only a dead rat with blood and guts on it.

Philia screamed, dropped the lid, and tries to back away.

Moments later, she heard laughing.

Not just any laughter. Boyish laughter.

"Martial!"

Her twin just waltzed into the kitchen, laughing his head off.

"You should've seen the look on your face!", he laughed.

Instead of replying, Philia slammed the lid onto Martial's head.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Martial and Malaysia were hanging out in the living room, playing a game of Sungka. Martial was winning, but Malaysia was not one to give up.

"Martial, can you get me a fresh cold icetea?", Mal asked.

"Would you get it yourself. You have legs"

"Please"

Martial sighed. He left the room and headed for the kitchen.

When he got there, he pulls out a jar of icetea juice and pour it on the glass. However, when he was about to leave, he heard a click.

Someone had locked him in.