Angel

Same day in the last chapter.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

She was an angel.

Her appearance was one of beauty. Everything about her was beautiful.

He loved the way she moved gracefully from table to table. He loved her smile, the one that seemed to make everyone around her shine. Heloved the blue and red curls flowing down her back.

How an angel like her had managed to find a person like him, he didn't know.

"Hi, Joe!" She chimed, wandering over to his table. It was the one right at the back, in a small corner of the restaurant. "My shift should beover soon, but you don't have to wait for me."

"I'm happy to wait." he said calmly. "I'll wait as long as I need to so I can take a beautiful person like you out."

"America!" She exclaimed, hitting him lightly with the tray she was holding, a playful smile on her face. "I think I hear Indo calling. I'll see yousoon!"

He watched her leave, smiling to himself. The other customers also watched her leave, and then started chatting amongst themselves.

"Philippines is really lucky to have a boyfriend like him."

"I wish Philia was my girlfriend!"

He ignored the hushed whispering and muttering from the customers. Besides, seeing Philia's face heat up like that just then was too good to
miss. Even when she was embarrassed, she was still an angel.

The best part of all: she was his angel.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey guys! The CH Truth or Dare is still in progress. Just gotta find some inspiration though. Because some other dares have gone extreme. Like Marriage for example, but thats okay. This author will give ya what you want.
('∀`)♡