I Love You And You Didn't Love Me Back

~Watch the video from above before reading this sad missed up rp between me and a friend of mine on Youtube~

Philip: *looks at his scar and cries looks at Spain with a glare* Why? I thought you loved me

Spain: I did! until that America cames here and claim whats supposed to be mine. The person I love the most forgot about me.

Philip: And thats were it did you start colonizing my land, all because of a stupid jealousy with Joe loving me which is NOT TRUE!

Spain: What? You mean

Philip: Were not a couple. I only saw Joe as an older brother to me

Spain: I'm so sorry *walks towards him*

Philip: *scoots away from him* Stay away from me! After what you did I don't know whether I should forgive you or not. *glares angrily at him and walks away*

Spain: *drops to his knees and cried* What have I done?

~America appears~

America:*looks at Spain* Hey dude you OK???

Spain:*gets up and glares at him* I hate you...

America:*shocked* what do you mean???

Spain:None of your business, you puta

America: Hey dude,I'm being nice here

Spain: Nice?!? Your joking aren't you?!?

America:What are you talking about?!? Dude,you need to calm down...

Spain:*Glares at him and said* I'll calm down when he's mine again...

America: You mean Philip?!? Dude we are just friends!

Spain:Shut up you! *Runs away*

America: *sighs*

~After the argument America found Philip~

Philip: *crying, hugs himself* how could he do this to me after what we've been through.

*America appears*

America: Hey sunshine

Philip: *wipes his tears* Oh hi Kuya Joe

America: I'm so sorry I heard what happened with you and Spain. *hugs him to comfort him*

Philip: It hurts Joe it really hurts. After he colonize my land some of his people took our resourcrs and my people are dying which really affect me.

America: I know how it feels. I also experience this tragedies. After the burning of York. August 24th 1814.

Philip: I'm so sorry that it happened to you.

America: Thats okay its all in the past. I have forgive my bro and my dad

Philip: So should i forgive Spain? I know its been centuries since I was been colonized.

America: Its up to you Sunshine wither you forgive him or not

Philip: I'll think about it. Thank Joe

*while the two are talking, little did they know that Spain was watching with a pained look on his face*