Honeymoon

Fan (Reader): What if Phili accept South Korea's proposal?

Me: Hmmmm? *thinking*

🌺

SKorea: *gets down in one knee* Will you marry me?

Philia: Yes! *hugs SKorea* I accept!

Spain: NOOOOOOO, MY AMOR!!!

America: *falls to his knees* MAHAL! ToT

Japan: *sobbing* My Himawari!

SKorea: *puts the ring on Philia's hand* *kisses her*

Philia: *giggles and kisses him back*

Sunshine Harem: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

America: This is all just a big nightmare, right!?

🌺

America: It is a nightmare!

Priest (Reader): Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of two countries The Republic of Korea and The Republic of the Philippines in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife. If anyone who wishes to object this union speak now or forever hold our peace.

America: I OBJECT!

Spain: I OBJECT!

Japan: I OBJECT!

Del & Martial: *growled*

*suddenly sounds of screaming, gunshots and broken bones heard*

Del Pilar: Sorry for the interruptions but will take them somewhere *carrying a bloody Spain and America*

Martial: Please continue, father *carrying a torn Japan*

Priest (Reader): Oook then, Ehem as I was saying, South Korea, Do you take Philippines as your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish as long as you both shall leave?

SKorea: *kisses Philia's hands* I do!

Philia: *smiles*

Priest (Reader): Good. But If you hurt this lovely woman, I will end you, South Korea *glares at SKorea*

SKorea: *shivers at this and nods*

Philia: *sighs*

Priest (Reader): *nods* Philippines, Do you take South Korea as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish as long as you both shall leave?

Philia: I do!

Priest (Reader): Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kissed the bride.

SKorea: *removes Philia's veil, dips and kisses her*

Philia: *kisses him back*

Sunshine Harem: *thinking: I wish I was Philia's husband*

Del: Our baby sister is all grown up *tears of joy*

Martial: *wipes tears* It is

Indonesia: *sighs* I hope Someday I get to wear a wedding dress

Malaysia: Hopefully it will happen to you. Because I was already got married

Indonesia: But you two got divorce

Malaysia: It was for the best.

~Timeskip brought to you by Sunshine Harem crying montage~

Fan (Reader): Wait what about their honeymoon?

Me: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~At the honeymoon, lets just say the reception was in South Korea and their honeymoon was there, South Korea decided that after the honeymoon they go travel around the world, as his surprised for Philia~

Ahhhhhhhhhh!

More!

Hahahaha~

This is fun!~

There, right there!

Aaaaaaaaaaahh!

Hahahahahaha

Aaaaaaahhhh!

Martial Law: I know its their honeymoon but really!? THAT LOUD!?

NKorea: Wow I guess South decided to go rough. I hope he was gentle in the 1st round. *reading a magazine*

Del: He better. I hate to see Philia go traumatized *drinking coke*

Martial: And the next morning will be uncles with little Koreans and Filipinos roaming around here.

Del: *shivers* True..

~Meanwhile inside the married couples room~

AAhhhhhhhahahahaha!!!

Yaaaaaaahhoooo!!!

Philia: *jumping on the bed* Hahahahaha this is fun

SKorea: *also jumping on the bed* See I told you this would be fun~

Philia: I feel like a kid again. Hahahaha

SKorea: Just to make sure my aejong feels happy before we to go the main event *smirks*

Philia: *pulls SKorea's tie* I like to see you try.

Me: And the two got fucked..... Naaaaah the two still continue on bungee jumping on tje bed -_-