BE REMEMBERED

In this story, Philippines has a father named KKK. Its stands for Kataas-taasan, Kagalang-galangang, Katipunan ng mga Anak ng Bayan

In english, "Supreme and Venerable Society of the Children of the Nation"

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Philippines: *comes to the cemetery to visit her dad's grave, KKK* Hi papa, I'm here. Sorry I didn't visit you last month, events came happening its a bit hard to manage everything since I'm the only one who can protect our country...... Ever since your gone many countries have come and try to court me, I feel so uncomfortable some are being so mean and they hurt me *crying, hugging her father's grave* I wish I was strong enough, I wish you were here, papa. *crying hard*

KKK (Ghost): *watches everything, cried softly as he walk towards his daughter and hug her*

Philippines: *feels a cold sensation wrap around her, she knows it was her papa hugging her* Papa?

KKK (Ghost): Philip, my sunshine. Don't cry. I may be gone but papa is always here for you in here *touches her heart* Be strong my daughter. I will always watch over you. Mahal na mahal kita. (I love you so much)

Philippines: *crying* Mahal din kita (Love you too) Papa, I miss you sooo much, papa

KKK: I miss you too *hugs, her tight* *black aura appears & wraps around him* As for those countries (boys) they will pay for hurting you *voice with venom*

Fan: If KKK was still alive. What will he do?

Me: *pats her/his head* Well I say what would KKK do, I think he would raise his bolo (knife) and chase after the three countries who hurt his daughter. While the countries (Spain, Japan, & America) would be running for their lives. Even Japan can dodge KKK's attack but KKK will not rest until those 3 teach their lesson for messing his daughter.

(Bolo - is a large cutting tool of the Filipino origin similar to the machete. The bolo was the primary weapon used by the Katipunan during the Philippine Revolution.)

Spain: Ahhhhhhh! *dodges KKK's sword* Don KKK. Plsss calm down.

KKK: Manahimik kang bata ka at tikman mo ung parusa mo!!! (Quiet child and taste your punishment!!!)

America: Philippines, mahal plsss help us!

Philippines: Nah I'll just watch you guys suffer and FYI don't call me mahal. I'm not yours and besides walang forever (no forever)

Japan: Eeeek *dodges* I'm starting to wonder how come a ghost is still killing us.

KKK: I will not rest until you idiots are dead! *runs after them*

3 countries: AHHHHHHH!!!

Me: And thats will KKK do XD

Fan: *raises hand*

Me: Op?

Fan: Wouldn't KKK ran after Japan more since the dead march thing?

Me: *shivers, remembering The Manila Massacre* KKK might go after Japan since his the most brutally one instead of Spain.

Japan: Nani?! What do you mean I'm the most brutal one!

Philippines: *backs away slowly from him*

America: We'll you tend to go brutal all the time.

Japan: That was my otousan (father), but the most brutal around here is Spain's otousan, Spanish Empire. because he colonize the Philippines way longer than him.

Philippines: *tries to walk away from them and comes near by her father*

KKK: *growls at the three, and hugs his daughter*

*The three backs away*

Damn, KKK may be gone but he will always be remember as the hero who saves our country. And he will always be there to watch over his daughter like an overprotective father should. 😊