Sibling Fights

"Both Martial and Philia are late.", Japan said looking at his watch while cleaning the classroom.

"Who?"

CRASH!

Everyone jumped as Martial ran in looking flustered. His hair was a mess, his jacket ripped, his shoes muddy, and looked like had just came from running in a marathon.

"Martial you're-"

"No time pre! Barricade the door!", Martial screamed as he shoved a chair under the door handles.

"What the hell is going on?"

Before Martial could answer the door was busted open. Philia stood there holding a war hammer smiling.

"I found you, kuya."

Martial screamed and jumped out the window, despite being four stories up. The other countries sweat dropped as they heard the screeches of cars and Martial running across the street like a frightened alley cat.

"You're not getting away that easily.", Philia called out in a sing song voice as she followed. She jumped out the window and landed on a car hood then bolted after her twin brother.

"Should we go after them?", America asked.

In the distance they heard Martial scream like a girl.

"No." they all replied in unison.

Five minutes later they returned. Martial's head had been wrapped with bandages by Malaysia and was holding a bag of ice to his bruised jaw and limping; while Philia had no injuries at all.

"What happened?", Spain asked him.

"I accidentally interrupt her watching K-Drama", Martial muttered through his broken jaw.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Lesson learned never interrupt Philippines while she was watching K-Drama. Cause you might be dead at the end of the day.