🇵🇭Philippines Got Angry At Canada🇨🇦

*Its a bright sunny morning, as all the countries are roaming around the park, hanging out with friends, lovers or families. There is a country who is sitting in a gazebo while eating his Halo-Halo. This particular country is Philippines. He was trying to calm himself down because he heard from his people that there are heeps of trash in Manila. They investigate were it came from, further inspection it came from another country. Looking at the country flag identify where it came from. And it made Philip ticked off.

Philip: *eating Halo-halo agresseively*

(Halo-Halo - a Filipino dessert made with mixed fruit, boiled sweetened white beans, milk, and shaved ice, typically topped with purple yam, crème caramel, and ice cream. It also a good summertime treat)

*Russia was passing by and notice Philip*

Russia: Привет, Sunshine!

(Привет means Hello in Russian)

Philip: Oh, hi Kuya Russia!

Russia: Are you alright? You seemed to be angry right now

Philip: I am. pretty much

Russia: And why is that?

Philip: Well I was informed by my people that there was heaps of trash in Manila. I found out where it came from. *growls*

Russia: Sunshine, calm down I'm sure everything would go well.

Philip: I hope so-!

*Suddenly Philip saw someone in the distance and it made Philip angry because that someone was the reason why there are huge trash around his country*

Russia: *notice Philip's change of color* Uh Sunshine-!

Philip: *gives Russia his Halo-halo* Can you hold this for me Kuya Russia, I have some unfinish business need to be taken care of. *runs after that person he saw*

Russia: O_O *shrugs and took a bite of Halo-halo* Hmmm~ so cold I like it ^^

~Meanwhile~

Philip: Hello, nice to meet you. Are you Canada? ^^

Canada: Oh hello! Yes I am Canada. What can I hel-!

Philip: *grabs his shirt on the front*

Canada: O_O!?

Philip: I will give you one week to take back your own trash. In my place.

Canada: Oh my gosh, Philip. I'm so sorry about the trash I didn't know why it was there.

Philip: *growls* You better remove them in one week or else I declare war!

Canada: You can't do that!

Philip: Wanna bet?

Canada: *gulps in fear* It will be remove before the end of the week. Plss don't start a WW3.

Philip: The clock is ticking *smirk*

Canada: *gulp*

Philip: *changes to a happy cinnamon roll* Oh well, I hope you'll get rid of it, Canada. I'm counting on you *smiles happily, then walks away*

Canada: *faints from fear*

*America passes by and saw his lil bro*

America: Aaaahhh Canada! Bro are you okay!? *runs towarda him*

Canada: Maple...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Filipino President Rodrigo Duterte's threat to "declare war" on Canada within a week if it doesn't clean up its act and remove tons of trash shipped to Manila is most likely just garbage. He warned that if Canada doesn't get its ducks in a row, he will "declare war against them.

I found this on the news. And I like WTF!? Grabe ka Pres. Duterte wag naman magkakaroon ng WW3 T_T
Please Pray guys that it will never happened.