😭Crocodile Tears😭

(Ever since their parents died, Del took the role as the mother and father figure of his siblings. This is the time when Philia and Martial are teens and Del is being an absolute mother hen.)

"PHILIA!"

'Oh boy here we go, again'

"PUTA! BAKIT HINDI KA NAGIINGAT, HA!?" (Bitch! Why can't you be more careful)

"Hyyy nako."

"RIDICULES SHITS THAT YOU COME UP WITH-"

'Kanina nagtatagalog siya tapos ngayon english?' (He's speaking tagalog earlier and now english?)

"I'VE BEEN WORKING MY ASS OFF JUST TO KEEP YOU ALL SAFE!"

'I wonder if I can get a new skin on Mobile Legends'

"AND YOU'RE GOING ON RECKLESS ASSIGNMENTS THAT DRIVE EVERY ONE INSANE!"

'Ooh, looks like he's winding down now. Ayan na ang baha. (Time for the water floods)'

Del Pilar huffed as he left his sister, 'sobbing' in his room. He had just spent the last three hours yelling at Philippines about every stupid thing she had done that she got blamed for.

As the door closed Philippines looked up from her hands and sighed then pulled out a pair of ear plugs that were hidden by her blue hair.

After standing up and popping her back she flopped back onto the sofa and grabbed her cellphone that she had been playing before the Filipino stormed in.

"Finally, I thought he would never shut up."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I lived! 😅