Kiss and Tell - Mafia! AU

Mafia! Cold Malaysia X Mafia! Flirty Martial Law

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Martial stared at the gun that was aimed at his head, eyes shifting from the gun itself to the person or more so, a female countryhuman, that held it. Those amber eyes were locked with his and held a look that says, 'I will shoot you with no hesitation'.

How did it jump from a simple deep talk with beer to both of them talking about Martial's past to Martial being held up at gun point by his sister's bestfriend.

"Give one good reason why I shouldn't end you", Mallie said, her voice low and monotoned. Martial stared at her for a second then chuckled, eyes locked with him.

"Cause one: I haven't even heard your story yet, two: I have a sister to protect and three, cause I love you?", He said nonchantly, Mallie seem to stare at him for a second then narrowed her eyes at him, pulling the trigger.

They heard a click. Instead of a bullet there was a click, the gun was empty to begin with.

"That word...Is that of truth or admiration?", Mallie asked as she placed down the empty gun.

"Well I've been in love before, totally different from admiration, so I'd say yes", Martial answered as he shrugged, chin in his palm.

The female mafia was silent for a moment then suddenly ordered. "Never say it again.", Martial blinked and raised a brow. "What?"

"Don't say it again. Ever.", Mallie said strictly. Martial looked at her confused then shrugged and nodded, taking his bottle and took another swing of it, he placed down the beer bottle then asked. "So, gonna tell me your story or what?". He asked.

Mallie just tsked. "Its none of your importance."

"Com'on~ Kiss and tell~", Martial encouraged.

"I rather kiss than tell you anything", Mallie answered casually, taking her own swing. Martial processed that for a second then smirked slyly, "Well? Where's my kiss?~"

"Who said I'd actually do it?", Mallie snapped as Martial just laughed. "You did! So a kiss, or you tell me your story~".

Mallie placed down her bottle, staring at him for a moment then grabbed the front of his shirt, yanking his forward to smash his lips against hers. Martial didn't expect her to do it but didn't complain and gripped the back of her head to deepen it, the kiss was heated with a unknown feeling hidden in it but Martial couldn't figure it out, he didn't have time to as Mallie bit down on his bottom lip harshly, hard enough to cause it to bleed and pulled away, licking the blood off her lips, Mallie huskily said. "Next time I won't hold back."

Martial smirked, wiping off the blood with his lips and licked it off "Looking forward to it~ ".

------------

OMG. What is my life XDDDD