After Class

Del: *making snacks* *looks at the wall clock* They should've been back by now

~As if on cue~

Martial: *barges in throws his bag on the couch and lays face first on the couch* Ugggh!

Philia: *comes in, placing her bag on the chair* Hello po, kuya *kisses Del on the cheek*

Del: Hows school?

Martial: Terrible

Philia: G-Good

Del: Judging by that expression its not good

Martial: Uggh its the first day of school and the teachers are already giving us a lot of homework.

Philia: I can't believe President Duterte force me to go back to school because I'm too young to rule the country yet by human times, I'm now 18.

Martial: Then why do you force me to go back to school! I'm not the one who is ruling the country!

Philia: Because your my twin and my second-in-command which is why, you join my suffering!

Martial: Ugggh!

Del: *places the snack on the coffee table* Philia's right Martial, as her second-in-command. Its your job to watch over her.

Martial: *grabs a juice* I know, kuya

Philia: Don't worry, Kuya Mar. We can do this together. We'll survive this! *smiles happily with evil aura around her*

Martial: *shivers* She's pulling the fake smile

Del: *shivers* Right... Anywho mga bunso ko, eat your snacks and do your homework before dinners here. *walks towards the kitchen*

Martial: *sighs, pulls out his notebook* Hey Phil

Philia: *already doing her homework* Hmmm?

Martial: Do you think will survive this?

Philia: *sighs* Sure we will kuya, we just gotta think positive, once we graduate. I'm now ready to rule the country with you by my side and also kuya Del.

Martial: *grab her hand and kisses the back of it* I guess we just gotta have faith in ourselves and also to God. Because I know hindi Niya tayo pabayaan. (He won't abandoned us)

Philia: :-) Alam ko, kuya. (I know kuya) Now help me with this math problem. Because its a already a pain in the head

Martial: *chuckles* Oo na tulungan kita (Ok, I'll help you)

📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝

And here is Martial and Philia in their school uniform.

I was having a conversation with my bestfriend and I showed him this art and he notice that Martial looks like he would be the edgy Top (James Reid) from Talk Back And You're Dead and Philia would be Samantha (Nadine Lustre) in the movie

And I was like wtf!? Because I didn't notice the similarities.