Reasons why I create the ship Martial Law X Malaysia

⭐REASONS⭐

REASONS

1.) I created the Marsia ship, its because I want something new, a new ship that is different than the others. Something unique. At first I was thinking of a ship Malaysia X North Korea, due to a certain fanfic, but I dismiss the idea and I thought of Martial Law.

2.) I need the perfect country who can balance out Martial's menacing and stubborn attitude and out of all the countries I picked, I only pick Malaysia, she's perfect. In my opinion I see the country is very friendly, patient and sweet but underneath that exterior is a fierce warrior.

3.) I know there are people out there don't like the ship. Because others shipped Malaysia with some countries like Indonesia. I'm sorry guys but I just don't see the two as a couple. I'm okay with the ship, their really cute and I respect that. Sure they share the same culture and religion. But I see the two as bestfriends/frenemies. I hope you can respect that.

4.) Not only that Philippines and Malaysia are bestfriends but Martial already had a crush on her since the time when they were young.

5.) Both love to troll other people and they always team up and mess with others especially Del and MPaja.

6.) Since Martial Law (in my version) is the right-handman of Philippines. He sometimes accompany his sister during worldwide meetings. While doing that his also watching Malaysia.

THE HISTORY OF MALAYSIA AND PHILIPPINES

1.) In 1959, shortly after Federation of Malaya, the predecessor state of Malaysia, became independent, the Philippines established a legation in Kuala Lumpur. Both countries are current members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, and the Asian Union. In 1961, the Philippine legation was elevated into an embassy. On the same year, then Philippine President Carlos P. Garcia made a state visit to Malaya where he discussed the formation of an Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) with then Malayan Prime Minister Tunku Abdul Rahman. The ASEAN was founded in August 8, 1978 by five Southeast Asian states including then Malaya and the Philippines.

2.) Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines are ethnically similar, with most speaking closely related Malayo-Polynesian language. Both countries also have large Chinese minorities, who often maintain close cross-border ties.

3.) Malaysia and the Philippines are important trading partners. Which is that Malaysia is also the second main source of foreign investments for the Philippines, among all of the members of the ASEAN countries.There is also a Malaysia Philippines Business Council.

4.) Malaysia has given aid to the Philippines for the victims of various disasters in recent years.

5.) The Malaysia and Philippines have a strong alliance despite their dispute over Sabah.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐