Philippines w/ her grandparents, LuzViMinda

*One sunny afternoon, here in the Philippines. Philia's grandparents/auntie/uncles decided to visit their grandchildren. But when they got there, Philia is the only one inside the house because her brothers decided to run some errands. While they started settling inside the house. Father Sun decided to pass by*

Visayas: It's hot!

Philia: Edi magtiyaga ka, lolo (Deal with it, grandpa) *scrolling through her camera*

Visayas: But it's really hot! even Kuya Luzon drinking coffee in this heat, ain't helping at all!

Luzon: Ano problema mo sa kape ko! (What's your problem with my coffee!) *continues drinking coffee*

Visayas: Ok that's it! *takes off shirt*

Philia: *accidentally clicks cameras*

Luzon: ...

Phili: Ahahahahaha I shall post this in Facebook! #FeelingModel si Lolo V dahil ang Hot!

Luzon: *holds stomach* Ba't siya may muscles 'tas ako puro tabs... (Why does he have muscles when I'm full of fats...)

Mindanao: *drinking tea* You should really get out of the office more often, Luzon XD

Luzon: Min-min!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Since they're countries. It means they're immortal. LuzViMinda may be the grandparents of Philippines. But they haven't aged a bit and they still have that youthful glow in their body. Philia is having a hard time of considering them as grandparents or titos and titas.

From now on there will be no South Luzon and North Luzon. Just only Luzon and he's the father of Katipunan.