Happy Independence Day!🇵🇭

~PLAYS MUSIC: KILL THIS LOVE~

Philia: *groans* *pulls her dagger and aims it at the clock*

*CRASH*

Philia: Ahhh~ 6 in the morning! Time to do my daily morning routine. *kicks out of bed and fixes her bed*
*taking a shower, once she walks out of the bathroom she notice a white box with a red ribbon ontop of it*

Philia: Huh whats this *opens the box* Wow! O_O

~Inside the box is a lovely red sweetheart dress that reaches below her mid-thigh and a maroon red 2-inch wedges heels with a sampaguita flower on the center~

Philia: This is so beautiful *looks at the card*

Goodmorning, Bunso

Happy Independence Day and you know that means. Happy Birthday! We love you. And you notice a box laying on your bed. We want you to wear this. We hope you like it.

Love, your Kuya Del and Martial

Philia: Awwww maraming salamat kuyas *Philia picks the dress and wears it as well as her shoes* Perfect fit! Hmm~ *pointing her chin* Let's see... I need put on my makeup. Just a light one *grabs her make-up kit and starts putting on make-up and starts fixing her hair*

~20 minutes later~

Philia: And done *winks at her reflection* Oh yeah I almost forgot. Its also Kuya Russia's Independence Day. I'm gonna greet him!

~Just as Philippines open her data connection, her notifications from her facebook account starts blasting on her phone and all of them are greetings from her fellow countries and ASEAN countries~

Philia: Grabe kayo! Thank you *tears up with happiness, as she start replaying, thanking all of them especially Russia*

Philippines - Kuya Ruski,
Happy Independence Day!

Russia - Thank you, Sunshine
Happy Independence Day to you!

~After that Philia went out of her room and eat breakfast that her Kuya Del prepared. And went outside before locking the door~

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

~Philippines walks around Rizal Park, seeing people celebrating Independence Day, their celebrating her birthday. She smiles, feeling happy. Independence Day in the Philippines always happens every year during June 12. During this day. Philia always prays and thanks she is here alive. With her people fight along side with her fighting for their Independece. Everything has become at peace~

Philia: *sighs in content*

~Suddenly, people surrounded her and it made her worry like why are they surrounding her?
The Filipino people smiled, then brought out their hands, holding gifts and flowers. Philia was shocked at this which confused her even more~

Filipinos: Happy Independence Day!

Philia: Huh? Happy Independence Day too you all. Whats with all the gifts?

Filipino#1: Yes it is Independence Day but its also your birthday, your our Inang Bayan, our Motherland *holding a bouquet of flowers*

Filipinos: We love our country! And we are proud being Filipinos! The Filipino pride! Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!

~Everyone cheered, this really made Philia teary-eyed~

Philia: Awww, salamat mga kababayan! *she showed a thankful smile as she accepts all the endless flowers and gifts*

~Philippines started to cry, feeling all the love and appreciation that she recieves. What she didn't know that some people are watching over her. These are the Philippine patriots, nationalist, and heroes all stood out saluting to their country. Among them are Philia's parents. They're currently nothing but spirits that would endlessly support and love their country. With smiling and proud faces, the spirits will continue to watch over her and hope for peace. Especially the ones who died for their country, they will continue to watch and hope that their deaths will not lead to nothingness~

Philia: Maraming salamat po!

~With all the gifts and flowers she recieved, Philia decided to went home, she had a hard time on opening the door. Finally able to twist the doorknob, she pushes the door and revealed many figures which really surprised her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Philia: *thinking: they all did this for me?*

*Inside the house were all her relatives. Her brothers, Del Pilar and Martial Law, Her grandparents South Luzon, North Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao, and her 81 (provinces) aunties and uncles*

NLuzon: *walks up to her* Happy Birthday, apo.

Philia: Lolo *crying*

Visayas: *walks up to her* Here let me help you *gets her gifts and puts it aside*

Philia: Salamat poh Lolo V

SLuzon: Happy Birthday, aking apo *hugs her, tries to wipe her tears away* Now stop crying.

Philia: I can't help it. Your all here celebrating my birthday *crying*

NLuzon: Of course! Its a very special day celebrating the day we got our independence. Your independece. My apo

SLuzon: Hoy! Thats my apo your touching!

NLuzon: So what! She's also my great-grandaughter/niece

Philia: Hyy nako si Lolo N at Lolo S nagaway nanaman

Martial: Hey Phil*walks up to her and hugs her* Happy Birthday

Philia: Kuya! *hugs him*

Del: Hey no hug for your big brother? *opens arms*

Philia: *giggles and hugs him* Kuya Del and Kuya Martial thank you for everything

Del&Martial: Anything for you, Phil *kisses her both on her cheeks*

Philia: *giggles*

Visayas: Get out of the way, mga apo ko. Mindanao is passing through!

Mindanao: *walks carefully, carrying a three tiered cake, with the colors of the Philippine Flag, she puts it on the table in front of Philia* Happy Birthday, apo

Philia: Salamat poh, lola! *hugs her*

Mindanao: *hugs her back, kisses her on the forehead*

~All of them are all here to celebrate this one special day, Its a blessing that all of them are here together, since some do not go well with the others~

Philia: Everyone you're all here *feels like she's about to cry again*

~Ever since Philia found out she is a country, the one who can hold the whole island of the Philippines, the personification of the Philippines. She was scared, taking on a big responsibility like that is risky but in the end she accept her faith. It was a blessing and a curse also. Philippines could not watch or guide the whole country by herself, so she has helpers. The Provinces watch their own territories, then reports to their Major Islands. Lastly the Major Islands reports to Philippines~

Manila: My niece your crying again

Aklan: Its normal for her to cry *gives Philia a tissue*

Davao: You know she is soft-hearted

Ilocos Norte: Ilocos Sur, where's our gift??

Ilocus Sur: Huh?.... Hala! I forgot it at our place!

Ilocos Norte: Ano!? Lagot ka talaga sakin!

Ilocos Sur: Joke joke joke wag kang magalit tsk tsk baka magkahighblood ka Norte! *pulls out the gift and gives it to Philia*

Zambales: You two are acting like children! *scolding them*

Iloilo: Hahaha calm down, Zambales *sweatdrop*

Martial: We brought them all here today to celebrate your birthday!

Del: And because we love you so much, bunso

Philia: Thank you! *hugs both her kuyas*

~Philippines' helpers is what makes Philippines whole. And seeing them all come together made her feel strong and more powerful.~

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Happy Independence Day, Everyone!

Especially to all the Filipino peeps and Russian peeps out there! ❤