Youtuber AU - PubG

Youtube AU - PubG

Here you go guys! 😄 Just what I promise from the previous chapters where I have to post a CH Youtuber AU. It took me awhile due to some editing and some critic from others.

I tried and I hope you guys will like it. Now on to the story!

🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮

"Ehem, ehem, Testing! Mic testing!'

"So what are we playing today?"

"I heard this is another fortnite. I'm going to go commit fortnite end if it is."

Thailand pulled on his headphones as he brought the mic closer to him as he spoke, squinting his eyes as he started the game.

"Actually, it's not I've played this before", Indonesia said, "With Japan. It's kind of like fortnite, but more realistic. And apparently fortnite stole it's idea from PubG."

"It's not great, but not terrible.", Martial Law said, cracking his fingers, "Now, who's ready to be owned?"

"We're going to be playing on the same team, don't freaking kill us!, Singapore said, "I heard theres four per team"

"Yeah I'm just to good at this game that I'm worth four people.", Martial smirked.

"Pffft!"

"Whats so funny?"

"Damn, Mallie must love being in bed with you if you have the stamina of four people.", Indonesia giggled

"NESIA!", Singapore screeched, "Don't talk about that on this channel? What if theres a kid watching?"

"Hey, free health class", Thailand said

"Yeah, very beneficial and they're saving money from books." Martial said

"Ehem ehem. May I have your attention please?", Indonesia announced on the mic.

"Oh my gawd!", Singapore said.

"Ehem, Anyways, so in bed interactions-", Indonesia started

"Stop!", Singapore interrupted her.

"The male puts his dingdong"

"NO!"

"-in the girls ping pong-"

"STOP NESIA!"

"-then they do the cha cha-"

"INDONESIA YOU'RE SO INAPPROPRIATE!"

"-and afterwards they snick snack-"

"INDO NO!"

"-and they eat the kitkat hmm yummy~-"

"Nesia, please!"

"-before they sleep creepily fondling with each other with their fluids combine, Okay I'm done now."

"I had to turn of my voice so you wouldn't hear me wheezing so hard", Martial's voice came back on suddenly.

"Nesia, that was perfect, I want that statement on my wall like an inspirational quote.", Thailand said, "My children will just look at that with confusion and ask me what it means, and I'd pat their little heads and tell them they'll understand when they're older. Sniff sniff"

"You all are so...ugh!", Singapore groaned into his hand.

"Anyway, who's ready to play some PubG!", Indonesia said