💍The Proposal💍

They've been together for almost 6 years and it had been 2 and a half since the virus disappear and politics have gone more smoothly. Peace has brought back and no more danger. The countries can finally relax... but not for Martial. For the past 3 and half years, he has been battling with his own mind. To ask her or not. Countless of times he was going to do it but he backed out. Every time his tongue would get twisted like a tiger had caught it from the depths of his throat. Plus that tiger would hunt the bottom of his stomach, making it much harder to concrete.

Tonight, he was nervously waiting at Malaysia's guest room door, with the small red velvet box in his sweaty hands which were trembling so hard. His heart had that aching feeling, the one from where you're really nervous. Not just the butterflies in his stomach. It's more like the tiger was leaping at the butterflies.

Suddenly, the red velvet box slipped out of his hand and onto the polished chestnut floor. He dashed for the box. Feeling it back in his hands made him feel relax. He opened and checked the jewels, making sure none of them fell out of got scratched.

No scratches... Phew! What a relief

He thought and he stood back up and fixed his suit. This time, he slipped the box into his pocket. He can't afford to damage it on the night he's going to propose to her. He paced back and forward. Can he really do it this time and not going to freak out? The sound of the door opening made him jump.

"Martial, calm down.", Malaysia giggled. He sighed. He knew he was being silly. When he looked at her, he couldn't help himself to let his mouth drop.

"Y-You look amazing." He complimented.

"Awww, thank you.", She squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck. Martial wrapped his arms around her waist. "Are you cold? Why are you shaking?"

"I-I'm just nervous..." He admitted and looked at the floor board.

"Sayang, we had at least over than many dates, I don't know why you're so nervous so lately. Are you sick?", She asked, her topaz yellow eyes staring into his heterochromia red and blue eyes.

"Of course not!" He exclaimed as he moved pressed his lips againts her rosy pink ones. Before it got too passionate, he pulled apart. "I want to take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"Secret~"

"Awww.", Malaysia pout as Martial chuckled at her cute expression. He's eyes averted to her outfit and took the time to examine her dress. It was an evening cerulean flare dress with a shimmering netting over the top and matching shoes. She let down her silk blue hair with small twin braids on the front with white ribbons around it. And she wore light make up. To top it all off she wore her latest masterpiece - a black leather jacket that MPaja gift to her and then spent weeks embroidering blue and white flowers all over it. The green stems weaves up her arms, round her back, and finishing just over her left breast as tons of little blue and white flowers bloomed all over it.

"Well since you're ready, lets go!", He smiled and led her out of the house and ride on Martial's red and black motorcycle to go to their destination.

Malaysia could feel the cold wind blowing against her hair and it was still dusk because of the sunset and a couple of clouds in the sky. After riding for a few minutes, they stopped and Martial carried her bridal style and placed her down gently. Malaysia looked around and realized that they are at the beach as she could feel the sand from her feet.

"Why are we at the beach?", Malaysia asked.

"Well. It is our date and why don't you stay in here for a bit? I just remember something."