Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day, Everyone! here's a story.

Here is Countryhumans fanfic of Perlas ng Silangan and Katipunan with their son, Del Pilar. This is the part where the two are 3 years married and have Del Pilar as their first born.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

This was the time were the Spanish Empire invade the Philippines.

In the home of the Filipino family, Perlas ng Silangan or known as Perla now married to Katipunan and had a baby boy named Del Pilar.

Del is a one year old baby, he just got woked up and he decided to crawl out of his sleeping area. He crawled into the rug and climbs up to his parents bed.

Perla was sleeping nuzzling into Katipunan as he wrapped an arm around around her.

Del climbs up, crawling up to his mom petting her nose squealing loudly.

Perla wakes up to see her son.

"Anak.", Perla said groggily, picking up her son kissing his cheek.

Del giggled at the ticklish touch. Perla notice Kati still asleep.

She then looked at her son.

"Wanna wake up daddy?", Perla coos as Del squealed clapping his hands. Perla put him down as her infant son kept hitting Kati with his tiny hands.

"Dada!", Del babbled, Katipunan groaned rolling over his covers.

Del crawls up to him and pinched his nose tugging it hard.

Kati wakes up, yelping in pain. "Ow! Del anak don't tug daddy's nose.", Kati said trying to pull his son's hands off his nose.

"Dada!", Del squeaked. Kati smiled as he chuckled softly as he picked him up, giving him kisses on his cheeks.

Del squealed at the touch. "How's your sleep, baby?", Kati asked as Del babbled in response. "I'll take that as a yes.", Kati said smiling softly, Perla smiled at the two.

Del then squirms in Katipunan's grasp as he was reaching for his mommy. "Mama!", Del squeaked.

"You want mommy?", Kati thought then smiled.

"Oh yeah it's Mother's Day." He chuckled as he place Del on the bed as he crawled up to his mommy.

Perla smiled happily as Del crawled up to her as he nuzzled into his mom. Perla picked him up cradling him, Del nuzzled into her warmth.

"Momma's got you.", Perla said softly.

"Happy Mother's Day, Mahal", Kati smiles as he give her a kissed.

Perla looked at him smiling.

"Salamat, Mahal.", Perla said. Del yawned as he babbled.

"What is it baby boy?", Perla asked.

"M-Mama!"

"Yes baby?"

"I-I w-wuv you!", Del squeaked. Perla's heart melted happily as she kisses her son like 20 times.

Del squeaked and laugh at the tickling touch.

"I love you too anak.", Perla said as they get up to go downstairs.

"I'll make breakfast for you two.", Kati smiled softly kissing his wife's lips and his son's forehead.

"Ok, mahal.", Perla said, smiled softly as she, Kati and their baby boy go down stairs. In the kitchen.

To get breakfast.

Happy Mother's Day Everybody! Especially to all the Moms out there. I hope its not much but hope you like the story. (^~^)