Happy Independence Day 2020 🇷🇺❤️🇵🇭

🇷🇺❤️🇵🇭❤️🇷🇺❤️🇵🇭❤️🇷🇺❤️🇵🇭❤️🇷🇺

~PLAYS MUSIC: Sunshine~

Philia: *gets up* Ugghh! *grabs a hammer and smash her alarm clock*

*SMASH*

Philia: Its morning already. *gets up and do some stretches* Time to do my daily morning routine! *fixes her bed and walks toward the calendar to check the date for today.*

Philia: Wait the minute... *checks date* Todays my birthday? Then that means... today is Russia's birthday. *looks at another reminder* Its our date today! OMG! I gotta go and get ready *grabs her towel and was running towards her bathroom door, she took a shower for a few minutes till she's done once she's out of the door, wet with a towel wrap around her body, she notice a huge white box with a blue ribbon on top of her bed*

Philia: Huh? Whats this? *opens the box* O_O

~Inside the box is a gorgeous eyelet white dress that reached mid-thigh, cream wedge sandals that reached 2 inches, and a necklace with a ruby pendant~

Philia: Wow! This is so beautiful *grabs the dress and looks at herself in the mirror, she looks at the inside of the box to see a note*

Good Morning, Bunso

Happy Independence Day and you know that means Happy Birthday! We love you so much. We heard that you're going out with Russia. So we prepared a gift for you to wear on your date. We hope you like it.

Love, your kuya Del and Martial

Philia: *wipes a tear in her eye* Awww, maraming salamat talaga kuyas. Just like last year you made this so special. *Philia picks the dress, shoes and necklace and wear it* Perfect fit! It even has my size. My brothers know me so well. Now to add some light make-up! *she grabs her make-up kit and starts fixing her hair*

~30 minutes later~

Philia: And done! *winks herself in the mirror* Now to eat breakfast and go out!

~Philia got out of her room not before she grab her handbag with Russia's gift on it, just in cue she open the door, her brothers surprise her with a confetti, balloons and banner, Philia laugh at this and cried happily after that they eat breakfast together with the food Del prepared. After breakfast. Philia volunteer to wash the dishes but Martial decline that he'll be the one to clean and she should go outside and enjoy her date with Russia because the young countryman is now at the front door~

Philia: Ruski! *runs towards him and hug him* Happy Independence Day!

Russia: *hugs her back* Happy Independence to you, Sunshine *kisses her*

Del: Ooy! I'm still here! 😑

Philia: Kuya! *blushes*

Del: Now go away and enjoy your date and birthday. And Russia bring her back by 10.

Russia: Of course, Comrade.

~The young birthday couple, went out and ride on Russia's Lada Vesta to go to their dating spot. They stop by at the Rizal Park and enjoy the scenery. Out of nowhere, People walk towards them and they were surrounded and showered them with birthday presents and flowers. And they start chanting~

Happy Independence Day, Philippines!!! 🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭

Russia!!! 🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺