Living Vicariously (🇯🇵❤️🇰🇷 ft. 🇺🇲)

Crack fic up ahead. Due to the extend of home quarantine here in my country. The author had too much tea and has been watching too many animes like Demon Slayer or Fire Force. And silently reads too much smut fics-! *cough cough* I-I mean fluffy fics. 😁

Now on to the story!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Absently wiping a trail of drool from his mouth, Japan continued mashing buttons furiously on his Playstation controller, watching gleefully as his ninja kicked the ass of the pathetic opposing ninja. Japan laughed manically as his ninja delivered a final blow that knocked his enemy out. He began to pose victoriously along with his pixilized counterpart, whom he had realized was easy and fun to control and live vicariously through, rather than actually going out and living a life of his own.

A worried pair of eyes watched him from the hall.

"Gah, America, why the hell did you have to introduce him to that stupid game?! He hasn't gone out for weeks!", South Korea yelled, incredibly pissed. Japan had never really been a fan of her hugs and kisses, but lately he'd been worse than ever. If she so much as tried to sit near him while he was "in the zone", he'd viciously bark at her to "get the hell out!" The poor girl's heart was breaking more and more each day.

"How was I supposed to know he'd get so addicted?", America replied defensively. "Who the hell is so much of a loser they completely abandon life for a stupid, video game?!"

"Apparently Japan is. Now you better snap him out of it or else!", South Korea threatened.

Sighing, America shrugged. "You don't think I've already tried? You have no idea how much it sucks to have a bestfriend who refuses to spend any time with you if it's not time spent glued to a controller. There's nothing I can do about it!", America shrunk under South Korea's angry gaze. "Alright, fine! I'll see what I can do!"

"Hey, Japan!", America said as he made his way over to take a seat next to his wild eyed best friend. "How about we leave this dump and go out to have some fun outdoor activities?"

Japan paused his beloved game to turn over and give his friend a "Nani the fuck is wrong with you, you dumbass" look. He wordlessly tossed a controller over to him and restarted the game. America sighed. "Come on Japan. Let's go out!" When Japan shook his head intensely, America frowned, until another idea popped up into his head.

"C'mon Japan. How about you and I go out and get some tails?" he said slyly.

Shaking his head, Japan immediately began scrolling through his character options, and stopped at a curvaceous, sexy clad ravenette warrior. He let out a content sigh and grinned. America smacked his forehead.

"Virtual chicks? Are you kidding me? C'mon Japan, have you forgotten what being with an actual girl is like?"

Japan stared blankly at him.

'Oh yeah', America thought. 'I guess Japan never has been willing to experience getting freaky with an actual girl. Hmm.' His eyes caught sight of South Korea, who was watching diligently from the hall, and looking pretty hot in a mid-thigh denim skirt, red and blue floral design shirt and ankle boots with her hair all the way down. He grinned and turned to Japan. "I'll be right back."

South Korea rolled her eyes upon hearing America's plan. "Are you kidding me? Japan doesn't want me!" she muttered gloomily. "He never has and he never will."

America, making sure North Korea was not around, let his eyes scan up and down South Korea's figure before smirking. "Trust me. He'll want you. He just needs a little convincing."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Are you sure this will work, America?", South Korea asked, feeling rather embarrassed.

Trying his best to keep his eyes from wandering, America nodded vigorously. "Trust me SK. I'm one of his bestfriends. I can guess what his breaking point is."

Staring at her reflection in the mirror, South Korea blushed. She was wearing a tight, black lace corset with red trim that pushed up her breasts, making them look incredibly round and as though they were defying gravity. It cut off a couple of inches above the belly button, showing off her toned, flat stomach and slender waist with a black sheer skirt and skimpy red lace thong under. Black heels with furry red stuff topping the front completed the sexy ensemble. She quickly applied some sultry makeup and messed her hair up a bit (kinda like sex hair. 😂😏) before taking a deep breath and making her way over to Japan, whose eyes were still glued to the television screen.

"Hey Japan" she whispered in his ear, sensually letting her lips brush against the sensitive skin. When she got no reply other than a grunt, she pouted. She scooted closer to him on the couch so that she was practically sitting on his lap. Her face reddened angrily when she realized he hadn't even noticed. Taking a quick breath to calm herself down, South Korea smiled seductively at him as she cupped his chin in her hand and forced him to look down at her.

Annoyed, Japan was about to shove her away. But then he actually let his eyes drink in her appearance and his jaw dropped. Throwing all forms of subtlety out the window, Japan grabbed her close to him, shoving her well developed body up against his and delivering a hot fiery kiss on the lips.

South Korea, overwhelmed and feeling slightly dazed, could only moan into his mouth. Japan took this opportunity to eagerly shove his tongue in, while using one hand to squeeze her butt.

America, who was watching from the hall, blinked. Unable to say much else. He muttered, "Damn."

South Korea let out small gasp as she was shifted in position by a very forceful Japan and could now feel his hardened bulge pressing up against her waist. Now, South Korea had obviously always found Japan extremely attractive and normally would've been walking on sunshine to have garnered such a reaction, but she knew things could not be so easy. She had to test him first.

Pulling away from his desperate and intense kisses, South Korea took a moment to catch her breath before finally speaking. "Japan." she started, blushing at the way he was gazing at her through half lidded eyes with a dreamy smile on his face, "You know your game is still on, right?"

Japan's head snapped back to the game where his ninja was currently getting his ass kicked. He then slowly looked back to South Korea, whom he had pinned underneath him and was looking adorable yet sexy blushing up at him wearing that outfit. Decisions... decisions...

Sensing his uncertainty, South Korea looked up at him with big, sad eyes and pouted. Seeing how this softened Japan's gaze a bit, she continued to nuzzle up against his chest, then deciding to turn up the heat, slowly and sensually led his hand over to her own chest, her breasts threatening to escape their corseted prison with each ragged breath she took.

Boobs. That settled it for Japan. With one swift move, he shut off his game, not giving it a second thought. He grinned wickedly down at a shock South Korea before diving down on her and completely ravaging her.

Meanwhile, America was still watching. Though initially frozen with shock, he soon broke out into a smug smirk. "So Japan finally got some tails. He owes me big time."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*silently sips a lemonade after submitting the chapter*