Familia Mafia

In the mansion, a woman is overlooking from her office balcony. A nice, cold, alcoholic drink in her hand, swirling, as she watch the three siblings talk, argue, and laugh. She then look out to the horizon to see her soon to be criminal empire and more. She then takes a sip and place it on her desk.

People know about us. Who we are. What we do. How we think.

Little do they know, they forgot one thing: nice, clean images are backed by dirty, bloody money.

That's the world of dirty capitalism, and you'll do anything to get that clean look.

For there is only one rule:
Cash is king

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

~It was a bright sunny morning, the birds are singing, flowers are blooming, suddenly greeted by a loud rumbling noise before a shiny sapphire blue and black bike suddenly halted to a stop in front of a mansion. The rider was a female as her tight black leather protective gear hugged each and every curve of her body.~

~The rider reached up for her blue helmet and pulled it off before she shook out her vibrant blue and red long hair that flowed in the wind. She then turned to face the mansion with her most radiant, sweetest, smiles that melted (but underneath is just a facade). This female motorcyclist is the personification of the Philippines aka Philia.~

~Philippines walk towards the mansion after she remove her gear and helmet she was greeted by maids and butlers till she sees Martial talking to the head servant~

Martial: *notice Philia* Ah! My sweet sister! I'm surprised that you're here!

Philippines: Martial. What's going on here?

Martial: Oh nothing, nothing! *shoos the head servant away*

Philippines: *crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow* Really?

Martial: Yes! *smiles nervously, sweating*

Philippines: Hmmm. If that's the case, move. I'm seeing Lola.

Martial: What for?

Philippines: Well, I want to see her, and I want to spend some time with her.

Martial: Like what?

Philippines: Well, I want to treat her out and take her shopping

Martial: Oh no! You can't do that!

Philippines: And why can't I do that?

Martial: Because the....mall is.....under....renovations? *he smiles weakly and scared*

Philippines: *slowly getting angry* The Mall of Asia is getting renovated? Why? Why is my favorite mall getting renovated? *she starts to get louder and sound scary*

Martial: Because, a third of it, got....destroyed....?

Philippines: *uncross her arms, closes her eyes, takes a deep breath and looks down*

Martial: *covers his ears and backs off*

Philippines, shouting: WHAT DO YOU MEAN A THIRD OF IT IS DESTROYED, YOU PUTA?!

Terrie: *is heard crying, from the shouting from his baby room*

Martial: I'm sorry sister! Some people came and shot up the Mall!

Philippines: WHO FUCKING DID IT?! DID THEY DESTROY ANY OF MY FAVORITE SHOPS?!