Marsia & Finstonia

Yeah. I already post this on my IG. But oh well I'm gonna put it all in here. 😂

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

MARSIA
MORNING SICKNESS

"I'm home.", Martial said as he came into the house.

As soon as he had said this, his five year old son, who has a mix of his parents flag and his mother's gorgeous amber eyes. Came running towards him, tears streaming down his face.

"Papa!", He exclaimed, clinging to Martial's leg.

"Hey, what's wrong, anak?", Martial asked, bending down and putting his arms around him.

"S-Something's wrong with ibu!", He told him, sniffling a bit.

"Where is she?", Martial replied, lifting Malik into his arms.

"In the bathroom.", Malik said softly, holding on to Martial, clearly scared.

Martial walked into the bedroom, still holding Malik in his arms and the first thing he heard was his wife throwing up in the bathroom. Putting Malik down, he walked over and knocked on the door.

"Malaysia?" He questioned. "Honey, You okay in there?"

He heard her groan loudly and then she said in annoyance. "Does it SOUND like I'm okay?!"

"Open the door.", Martial told her.

"It's not locked.", Mallie replied with another groan.

Martial opened the door to find his wife, sitting over the toilet, looking miserable. He instantly felt bad for her, he got down so that he was next to her.

"Is there anything I can do?", He wanted to know, putting a caring hand on her back.

"I'll be okay.", Mallie assured. "This is just new to me... I never got like this when I was pregnant with Malik."

"Just know that I'm always here whenever you need me.", Martial said sincerely. "Anything you need, don't hesitate to ask."

Mallie smiled warmly. "Thanks, sayang."

Malik was near the door, watching them and looking very scared. Malaysia noticed him from the corner of her eye. "It's okay, sweetie. Ibu is going to be fine."

Malik started tearing up a bit.

"C'mere...", Mallie continued, holding out her hand to him.

Malik rushed over to her and held onto her dearly. "I-I love you, ibu.", He said through sobs.

"I love you too, Malik.", Mallie replied, holding him close.

Martial brought both of them into his arms. "I love both of you with all my heart..."

The End

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Just some short and sweet fic. And yes in the future they have a kid and now Malaysia is now pregnant with Martial's second baby

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

FINSTONIA
TENDER LOVING CARE

💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊

"ACHOO!"

Estonia giggled at the grumpy country in bed, trying to resist teasing him, but failing.

"Sooo...let me get this straight, you've NEVER had a Flu before?"

Finland mustered up a glare, which was a bit difficult with his paler skin skin, red nose, and fever-wracked body.

"Shud ub..."

"Say, do you think it's because of you were so careful about everything and to avoid having a disease?" the short male country smirked.

"I SAID SHUD...AH-CHOO!", Finland groaned and blew his nose yet again.

Estonia's heart twinged with sympathy, suddenly feeling bad about teasing him.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I wish there was something I could do, but you know that the doctor said the best way to beat this flu is rest."

The tall country turned away.

"Do, I'b dot forgibing you..."

Estonia sighed.

"Since when have you been so stubborn?"

Finland sat up, finally mustering enough strength to do so, and smirked.

"I've always beed stubbord, rebember?"

"Well...yes, I suppose you have, but I think I have something that can help..."

With that, Estonia planted a kiss on his lips.

The older sick country hesitated at first, but slowly melted into it.

Both countries never really counted how long it lasted, but eventually Finland leaped back, scolding himself.

"Whad ab I doing? I could ged you sick!"

The younger of the two, not answering his question, instead asked, "Did you like it?"

"Bud-"

"Did you LIKE it?"

His boyfriend hesitated, but eventually said, "Yes. Whad do you call id?"

"TLC."

He chuckled.

"Only for you would TLC be a kiss. Estie seriously, I could ged you sick..."

"I'll be fine as long as I'm with you."

~After a week has passed~

"HETCHEW!"

A cute sneeze echoed throughout the crib.

"Okay, I take id back, dis is de worst!", Estonia reduced to the same state that Finland was the week before groaned.

Speaking of Finland, he came in with a tray of tea green soup, a glass of water, a bowl of fruit and medicine.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like a boulber rad ober be..."

His boyfriend smiled tenderly.

"Well, now it's time for me to give TLC to you..."

💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊

A/N: I know its short but I'll think some more longer and cute scenes (^v^)