Chapter Forty-Six

I looked at Louis and Liam pointedly and they got the hint.

They were immediately by my side and all three of us turned to leave. Kevin was still kneeling in defeat.

"Wait, Elle," Zayn called.

I didn't stop walking and Zayn followed after me. The calls of the other werewolves were still ringing around us but I ignored them.

Why were they calling me Luna?

"You got what is due to you, Alpha. You have a pack of your own now," I said.

"I need to talk to you. Hear me out, please Elle."

"Please leave me alone," I tried to keep my voice calm.

"Is that an order?"

I stopped on my tracks, "This isn't a game, Alpha Zayn."

"Stop it with that bullcrap. I'm your best friend before I am an alpha."

I turned to look at him with a bitter smile on my lips, "Are you really?"

"Elle, loo-"

"Leave. Me. Alone," I repeated and used my seer tone this time.

Zayn looked like I slapped him on the face. With a much softer voice, I said, "Unless it's pack or seer business, please... Please, Zayn. I don't- just please leave me alone for now."

I was about to turn and leave again but I remembered something. My eyes searched the small crowd, quickly avoiding the adoring ones to search for the person I was looking for.

I locked eyes with Dylan, "I need to discuss something with you. See me in the morning please."

"Of course, Elle," was his quick answer.

I could see the crowd inching closer when I heard Louis whisper, "We better leave now, Elle."

I nodded and turned towards the car where Harry now stood next to.

"Leaving without saying goodbye again, Selene?" Harry asked.

So Harry was angry. At least I felt he was. His face was expressionless but his tone had a bitter twinge in it.

"I told you I'll always come back," I answered. "And you left this morning."

"I didn't think you'd want to be around me. Seeing as I'm a reason why you left here in the first place."

"Okay, maybe continue this somewhere not here," Louis interjected.

"We need to leave now, Elle," Liam said. He was starting to look worried as he placed a hand on my back to push me forward.

Harry opened the door for me and helped me get in.

"Later," he mouthed before he closed the door.

Louis drove off seconds later.

The three of us were silent. I was mulling over why they were calling me Luna when Liam spoke up, "I think I'm going to drop out of school, Elle."

"What?"

"Just take my GEDs maybe. I've been absent for so long I don't think I'd pass my subjects at this point."

"Maybe I should do the same," I murmured.

"You don't have to worry about it. Your principal's a rogue actually so if it's important to you, you can still get your high school diplomas easy," Louis chimed in.

"That's cheating," I answered.

Louis grinned, "I can home school you two."

The thought of Louis teaching Liam and I felt so weird that I opted to ignore him. "We'll submit our withdrawal letters tomorrow afternoon, Liam."

The Prophecy Lunaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें