Chapter Five

I woke up because I had this strong urge to vomit.

My stomach getting queasier by the second and when I opened my eyes, everything around me was spinning. But the urge to vomit was stronger so I quickly pulled off the blanket over me and ran towards the bathroom.

After practically hurling everything in my stomach to the toilet and promising to myself to never drink again, someone came in the bathroom and gently rubbed my back whilst holding my hair off my face.

After flushing the toilet, whoever it was helped me get to the sink where I washed my mouth to get rid of the bitter taste.

"You feel better?" a raspy voice asked.

I stood up as straight as I could and saw on the mirror that Harry was standing beside me, a concerned look on his face. Some of the events last night came back and I did remember it was Harry who tucked me in to bed.

"A little," I croaked.

"Do you want to sleep some more or do you want to shower?"

I stared at my reflection. My makeup was smudged and I really felt like crap. Maybe the shower idea wasn't a bad one.

"Shower," I said.

"I'll just be outside then. Just shout if you need me."

I looked at him gratefully until he had gone out the door. It was only then that I was able to properly look around that it fully dawned to me that I was in my bathroom. I was surprised that Harry took me home because before we left Cat's house in his car, Cat and I agreed that we would sleep in her house and that if we ever got drunk, Harry was supposed bring us there. I made a mental note to ask Harry about it when I was less dizzy. But really, as the dizziness passed, the pounding headache was quick to replace it.

I took off the dress I was still wearing and I stepped into the shower. After quickly scrubbing my face and body, I wrapped a towel around me and then brushed my teeth before going out the bathroom.

Harry, thankfully, wasn't in my room so I rushed to my closet and pulled out my underwear, a baggy shirt and boxer shorts for me to wear. Just as I was pulling up the shorts, I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Are you done?" I heard Harry ask.

I walked to the door and opened it, revealing Harry standing there. He held a tray on one hand.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

I nodded and pulled the door to open it wider to let him in. He walked in and then placed the tray on my bed then sat down.

He turned to me and said, "Come sit."

I sat on the bed, across him with the tray in between us. There was food and two glasses of water in it. He picked one glass of water and handed it to me. It was then that I realized I was parched so I quickly gulped the water down.

"Eat," Harry said, nodding at the toast on the tray.

I shook my head. I didn't want to eat because I knew it'll just get back up again.

"Come on, Sweetheart," Harry urged. "You can't drink some Advil for that headache you have right now without food in you."

"But I might vomit them back again," I whispered.

"Just eat what you can."

I nodded and then picked up the toast and nibbled on one end.

Harry watched me and smiled, "I met your grandmother downstairs."

I started choking on the toast. Harry chuckled and handed me the other glass of water.

"She's awake?" I asked as I placed the toast back on the tray.