Chapter Seven

"What are you looking at?" I asked Harry. We had gone and had my phone's screen replaced and was just wandering around when he suddenly stopped as something caught his eye.

"Are you gonna go?" he asked, pointing at something on the wall. I peeked at what he was talking about and saw the poster of the full moon party happening next weekend.

"Yeap," I explained. "They're making this year extra special because there's supposed to be a rare super blood wolf moon next weekend so everyone's pretty hyped up about it."

"A full moon party, huh."

I shrugged, "Yeah. It's supposed to commemorate how the town came to be."

Harry turned to look at me, "How did the town come to be?"

I frowned as I racked my brain to the story Gummy used to tell me when I was still a kid, "Something about the Moon Goddess gifting a girl with powers. She was said to have brought peace and even protects the town even up until today. Seralune was named after her, I think. You can ask Gummy about it, if you want. She's the head of the planning committee every year since I can remember."

Harry's eyes lingered at me as if he was trying to put two and two together. It was only after I raised my eyebrow at him in question that he snapped out of his daze.

"Will you still be here then?" I asked.

Harry looked back at the poster then back at me before he nodded.

"Then do you want to go with me and my friends?"

"On one condition."

"What?"

"Just you and me, yeah?"

I could feel my cheeks reddening at Harry hinting that we go on a party as dates, "Like..."

"A date, yeah," Harry finished for me.

"Oh... erm... okay."

Harry just smiled this dazzling smile at me and we both started walking again, my cheeks still pink and warm.

"Do you want to get something to eat?" Harry asked, changing the subject.

I shook my head, "I'm not really that hungry."

"So do you have anywhere you need to go to now?"

"No... I mean, do you? I'm really sorry for dragging you along Harry."

"It's fine, I insisted anyway. And I'm right where I need to be right now," Harry said as he looked straight at me.

I could feel my cheeks reddening again, "Err... are you hungry? If you don't have to go anywhere how about coming over my house? I can whip up something."

Harry looked at me suspiciously.

"Err, Gummy's not home 'cause she has this meeting for the full moon party and I just didn't want to eat alone. But it's totally fine if you don't want to," I rambled. "I mean, you know, I was just asking and err, that's just if you want to."

"Sure but how about you come over to my place and I cook for you?"

"Err..." I hesitated.

"Don't worry, my cousin's probably there."

"I wasn't worried about that. I trust you, Harry." It was true. I might not have known him that long but I was sure that he wasn't the type to take advantage of people. It was just that... I was worried about Zayn. I was regretting a little that I didn't talk to him, that I was still fighting with him. This was the longest we had gone to not talking to each other and it wasn't sitting well with me.