42. Dance and Confessions.

Začít od začátku

I was the last person to wear my white stilettos and we went downstairs. My heart was beating fast at how Nathaniel will react if he saw me. The boys had already arrived,in their tuxedos,all looking as hot as ever but in my eyes, Nathaniel was the hottest.

I caught Nathaniel looking at me from head to toe and I held my arm and bit my lips to prevent the shy smile when he smirked.

He advanced towards me and interlocked our arms and
same did the others and we set out to our various cars to go.

"You look stunningly smashing."Nathaniel praised scrutinising me again. I tugged my hair behind my ear and blushed.

"Thank you."I gave him a shy smile,"You look good too."I said but I meant he looked hot and over handsome but I felt to shy today...why?!

He chuckled and brought up his phone and took a picture of me."So that I can always see your smile and be the cause of it and also your beautiful hair."He sighed and my cheeks kept flushing.

He bent and kissed my cheek. "I love it when I make you blush." He whispered into my ears.

***

The rest had already arrived and they were chatting. Nathaniel and I approached them and got some punch as well.

"Angelo, don't you feel relived that you're back with your girlfriend?" Nolan asked and Angelo dropped his arm on Mackenna's shoulder.

"I am." He smiled down at her, Yep, Mackenna and Angelo broke up some time ago and it was a lot of rumors. So after a while of chatting,it was time for the dance.

"May I have this dance?" Nathaniel requested. Its funny how someone who was mean to me could be so warm and polite overnight...at the rooftop.

"Is that even a question?" I asked and he scratched the back of his neck and led us to the dance floor where the slow motion was being played.

With my one hand on his chest, the other intertwined with his and his other hand on my back whereas my head was on his chest,we danced graciously. During the dance, I smiled. I smiled at how happy I was now,in the love of my life's arms.

After a while of dancing, we took a walk on the parking lot to his car. He made me sit on the hood of his car and placed his coat around me.

I sighed into the cold air which was mixed with his cologne and my perfume, it was indeed peaceful.

"It's a lovely night." He whispered in his deep voice as he wrapped his arm around my waist and interlocked our fingers with his other hand and I layed my head on his arm.

"Yeah."I whispered back looking into the sparkly sky.

"And I have something to tell you."He said looking down to me making, making me more breathless.

"I love they were you're selflessly forgiving,your humility, your beauty, your smile, your lips, your kisses...fuck."He sighed and I grinned at his words. I smiled because I knew that he meant it.

"And most of all, I love you..I love you Pamela." Electricity rushed through me and my heart started thumping at his words and the tonation of his deep voice but despite that

"Nathaniel.."I called.

"Hmm?" He replied looking at me. I dragged him down by his suit till our foreheads touched.

"I know." I whispered and he grinned a toothy grin.

"I know and I love you too." I said boring my eyes into his.Without wasting much time, he pulled me closer by my waist and slammed his lips with mine,sacking oxygen out of my lungs.