Chapter Ninety

~Calum~

I felt very bad for Luke. He was really crushed and he looked hurt.

I couldn't see him anywhere in the house. I asked if anyone had seen him and they said no.

This is not good.

"Fuck. He doesn't even has his phone," Michael worriedly sighed.

"We have to look for him."

"He's probably just walking," Jade said.

"Probably," I hoped. If he wasn't back soon, I would have to look for him.

~Luke~

It hurt like fucking hell.

I clutched onto my stomach carefully, not wanting to push the knife in deeper. I was afraid of pulling it out.

"Call for help," I cried trying to get up but I couldn't.

Ana nodded and dragged herself towards the brick wall of a building and she took her phone out and dialed the emergency number.

As she talked on the phone, my shirt was getting blood on it, and it was red. I let out a cry in pain and I could feel my forehead sweating.

I couldn't handle it anymore, I grasped onto the knife and slowly pulled it out as I squeezed my eyes shut and I let out a scream.

I held the knife and I got up but I was dizzy.

"Luke! Stay down, they will be here any moment," Ana said and I got back on the floor.

I covered my stomach with both hands and I had lost a lot of blood.

I heard ambulance sirens getting closer and I was soon put on a stretcher.

I was on my stretcher and I looked over to my right, at Ana.

"Thank you, I'm sorry you got hurt."

"It's alright, everything will be alright," I weakly assured her before everything went black.

~Jade~

I could tell Calum was getting impatient, he even made Michael stop drinking. He wanted Michael to be sober just incase they had to look for Luke.

I was worried sick.

It's been thirty minutes since Calum realized he wasn't here and Luke didn't tell anyone where he was going.

"I'm going to look for Luke. Anyone want to come?" Calum said.

"He's probably-"

"Yeah, I will go," Michael said.

"So will I," Curtis said.

Then everyone agreed to it.

We walked for a while and we were about to turn but Kellin said,"We shouldn't go over there. It's an alley and its pretty dark. Who knows what's going on in there."

"I don't care, I'm going," Calum said and kept walking. Kellin let out a heavy sigh before we followed Calum.

We could see three police cars not far from where we were standing and there were flashlights.

We walked a little closer before a police said,"Sorry, kids. You can't go past here."

"We are looking for someone," I said.

"So are we. Now if you'll excuse us, can you please leave the area and let us do our job? It isn't safe here. An accident happened here."

"An accident? What happened?" Kellin asked.

"Sorry, I can't tell you. But you better leave. Someone is loose and we need to catch him before he hurts anyone else."

"Please, we are looking for a young man, we haven't seen him anywhere."

"Can't you call him?"

"No, he doesn't have his phone with him," Calum said.

"What's his name?"

"Luke, Luke Hemmings."

"How does he look like?"

"He's pretty tall, blond, long legs, he was wearing a white Blink 182 shirt, black jeans, and vans. He has a lip ring."

"Him? I know-"

"Is he okay?" Michael asked.

"Well, he's at the hospital. Him and a girl got stabbed around here. He got injured and lost quite a lot of blood."

Oh no.

I felt like crying but I contained myself.

Who was the other girl?

Did he meet up with Stephanie?

The thought of that nearly killed me.

"Thank you so much. Guys lets go," Michael quickly said and I could tell he wanted to pass out from the news.

"Luke Hemmings," Calum said to the lady behind the desk.

"There can't be any visitors at the moment, I am sorry."

Michael seemed very impatient and he was ready to lose his shit.

"Michael," Cat started.

"Leave me alone," Michael mumbled walking away and he sat in a seat.

My heart was racing, I was biting my nails, I-

"Don't worry," Kellin mumbled.

Liz and Andrew walked in the waiting room and Liz wiped her tears away.

"Is he okay?" Andrew asked.

"No news yet," Michael said.

The doctor walked in after ten minutes.

"Family of Luke Hemmings?"

"I'm his mum," Liz said getting up from her seat and everyone did the same.

"Well, he was stabbed in the stomach and it was pretty deep. He lost quite a lot of blood. He is unconscious at the moment, we need a donor. Ana, the person he was with only got stabbed in her thigh, nothing major. She's awake, and she claims Luke saved her."

"Ana?" Calum asked.

"Yeah, she kept asking for her friend, Marissa Brooks."

Calum's eyes widened.

"I will call her," Calum said.

"Can we visit Luke?" Ashton asked.

"Yes, three at a time."

I wanted to go, alone.

Meanwhile, Liz and Andrew were going to be seeing if their blood could be donated to Luke.

I opened the door of the hospital room and Luke was on the bed, and he looked lifeless.

His chest rose and then got back down indicating he was breathing. His lips were pale, and his lip ring was removed.

"Luke," I said finally letting the tears roll down my cheeks.

I walked up to him and I stroked his cold arm.

"I love you. Please be okay. I know things are rough but I still love you. Please wake up," I cried as I hugged him.

I know Luke has hurt me but I still love him to death.

If he dies, so will I.