Chapter Six

Luke's POV

___________

After we left Jade, we went our separate ways. We seriously hurt her. I kept riding my bike but I felt guilty. I know I didn't do the damage but, we have never gone this far.

Is she okay?

I turned around and rode to the park.

I saw her and she was on the ground. She wasn't moving. At all. She was bleeding on the side of her head. I panicked and got off my bike. I walked over to her and tried to wake her up.

No response.

Shit, this can't be happening.

I didn't think this would happen. The hospital is not very far but, I can't take her walking. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called the ambulance.

"Please, come quickly. A f-someone is not responding and is laying motionless on the ground!", I said. I was about to say friend but she isn't.

"Where are you?"

"Roseberry Park. It's about 5 blocks from the hospital."

"We will be right there.", the lady said and ended the call.

Soon, an ambulance arrived and they laid her on the stretcher and put a neck brace on her.

I felt so guilty.

"Can I come as well?", I asked one of the paramedics.

"Yeah. Are you someone close to her?", He asked.

"Uhhh Im her boyfriend.", I can't believe I said that. I mentally slapped myself.

"Is that your bike over there?", he asked pointing to my bike.

"Yeah......"

"If you still want your bike.....you should follow us riding your bike.", he suggested. I nodded.

"Okay we will meet you there.", he said and got in the ambulance.

As I was following the ambulance I was thinking to myself. Why am I coming to the hospital? Calling the ambulance for her was enough.

I do admit, I think we go too far sometimes. Michael and Calum are my best mates. We've been friends for so long. I can't betray them.

Also, we have a band and I love it. Its what I love to do and I don't want our band to fall apart.

I arrived at the hospital and I chained my bike to a bike rack nearby. I walked inside to the emergency room and walked to the front desk.

"Where is Jadelynn Collins?", I asked.

"Room 17B. You can see her if you'd like.", The lady behind the desk said. I nodded and walked to room 17B.

Jade was on the bed and I could see she was breathing. I sighed in relief. Someone knocked on the door and I silently opened it.

"Hello. Is there anyone that should be informed about this accident?", the doctor asked stepping into the small room.

Ashton. I don't know his number though. Or her parents.

"Yes, but I don't know his number.", I replied. I know his Facebook. I know Facebook is dead but I don't have any other way of contacting him.

"Never mind I know his Facebook."

"What about her parents?"

"I don't know anything about them..."

"Aren't you her boyfriend? If you are, you should know.", he said with a chuckle. I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.