Chapter Thirty

Lukes' POV

___________

After a while of sitting in my bedroom I walked to the kitchen and saw the waffles my mum had made me. I wasn't hungry anymore.

I looked out the window and her car wasn't there.

Fuck!

Why is it that what I told her didn't changed her damn mind?!

I grabbed a vase and threw it across the room. It smashed against the wall and it shattered in a million pieces.

I grabbed my car keys and left the house.

I drove to Calum's house. I knocked loudly and Mali-Koa opened the door.

"Hey, Mali. Is Calum home?" I asked.

"Yeah. He's in his room." With that, I walked to his room.

"I'm coming in!" I yelled before opening the door.

"Shit, Luke! Wait! I need to put clothes on!" I laughed. Of course he's naked.

"I won't look," I said turning around.

"Done?" I asked. He said yeah and I turned around and walked to his bed and laid down.

"What's wrong?" he asked. Everytime I'm upset, mad, or when I'm really sad, I come to his house and just lay on his bed. I just feel like I need someone around me. But sometimes I don't come because I know it's better if I'm by myself because I might cause something. I might let my anger get the best of me.

"My mum."

"What about your mum?" he asked sitting next to me.

"She's gone to visit Gerard's grave." I didn't call him my father, dad, daddy (let's be honest, daddy sounds weird if a motherfucking 18 year old uses it), I just called him by his name, Gerard. I never knew his last name, but I guess it's Hemmings. Just like mine.

"Sorry, man."

"She said its his birthday today. Why the fuck would she visit him?" I shook my head. Being with Calum calmed me down a little. He knew everything so I didn't have to explain much.

My phone rang. I groaned. I looked at the screen. Stephanie. I ignored it.

Soon, Calum's phone was ringing and he answered it.

"Hey.................Yeah, why?.............Uh okay." He gave me his phone and he mouthed Stephanie. Great.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"I need you to come with me. Pick me up-"

"Why?" I groaned.

"We need to go shopping for our costumes, duh. The school dance is on Friday!"

"Okay," I sighed.

"I'm ready. Come for me now." I hanged up on her.

"What did she want?"

"Costume shopping," I shrugged.

"Good luck," he chuckled. I smacked his head.

"Are you in the mood? You're pretty moody," he said.

"It doesn't matter. I can take my anger out on her."

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Whatever store I drive to," I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you being-"

"Shut up, will ya? Im not in the mood for your shit," I snapped keeping my eyes on the road. She stayed quiet.

Jades' POV

___________

I was driving to Party City to look for a costume to wear to the dance. I decided to go even though I would be alone.

I found a costume, it was a corpse bride. I wanted something scary, and something that would make me not look like myself. I don't really want to be noticed, I just want to be there.

I know, it's very dumb.

But it's my last year in high school and I've never gone to a fall dance.

I grabbed my size and went to the make-up section and got all the stuff I would need to put on my face.

I walked out of that aisle and walked to the aisle where all the candy was. I grabbed a few bags of candy and I heard,"Luke, it can't be a scary costume. It has to be cute."

Maybe it isn't the Luke I'm thinking about.

"You don't get to choose the costume without my word! Maybe I don't want something-"

"Oh my god! Look, its a hamburger and fries! You can be the hamburger of course!"

"Shut the fuck up, will ya?! If you fucking interrupt me again, I swear I'm gonna loose my temper more than I already am! Can you not be an annoying little dipshit for once?!"

Yep, it's Luke Hemmings.

I didn't know what to do.

I was in the back of the store and I wasn't sure where exactly they were. I know they're probably where the costumes are but, I can't be seen.

I can't just run away from my problems. I sighed and walked out of the aisle and past Luke and I noticed that the girl with him was the one I saw him kissing. Stephanie. The most popular girl in school. Why didn't I notice it was her all along?

Of course Luke would go after girls like her.

Lukes' POV

____________

"Look, I like this one," I said glancing to a costume where the girl was a corpse bride and the man was the corpse groom.

"It's too...... I don't know. I would rather be Barbie and you can be Ken," and said glancing to a Barbie and Ken costume.

I was going to protest when I saw Jade walk past us. She didn't even look at us, hell, she didn't even acknowledge me.

I wanted to run up to her and tell her that everything between us would be okay and that I still want to be with her, but I decided against it. It's best for her. She can't get hurt again.

"No! I don't want to be Ken! Either its the corpse bride and groom, or nothing."

"But you have to wear a costume for the contest! We are already signed up!"

"Then I guess I won't show up," I smirked.

"Fine," she groaned and grabbed a costume of her size and I did the same while smirking.

Liz's POV

___________

I stood up and looked at Gerard's grave.

"I- you know, Luke and I despise you a lot. I haven't come to your grave in a long time and I wanted to come since its your birthday. I....... I don't even know why I came," I cried.

"I should've told him, ya know. Everything maybe could've been better. Im sorry I kept it away from you, I...... I should just go," I shook my head.

I hung my purse over my shoulder and walked away from his grave.

--------------------------------------

(A/N) omg you're probably confused about what Liz said.

Please check out my short story "The Styles Family" it would mean a lot to me! It's a very short story of ten chapters and I wrote them all today. I will be posting one chapter and maybe two a day. It's very short. If you are not a One Direction fan, you can still read it, Its not much of a fan-fiction, you don't need to know anything about Harry. He's just a character. I tried to make it a comedy/humorous story lol.

Well, idk when I'm starting school I think I'm going to start late August so I'm going

To try to update a lot. Idk how very often I will update during school, but I will try to update a lot.

Please VOTE and COMMENT

ily :) xx