Chapter Sixty

~Johnny~

I was driving over to Cats house, even though it was late but it didn't matter, I do it all the time.

It was raining pretty hard. Good thing I safely made it to her house and as I was getting out of my car, her parents rushed out of their house and Cats mum was crying.

I ran over to them.

"Is everything okay?"

"No, Cat is in the hospital. She was in an accident," her dad told me.

"Lets go, I will follow you in my car," I quickly said and ran to my car. Oh, no. I was so worried. Why is Cat in the hospital? I prayed that it wasn't something serious.

"Family and friends of Catalina Richard?" We practically jumped out of our seats. Curtis, Kellin, Jade and Ashton were here, too.

"Yes, that's us," her dad said and the doctor took a deep breath.

"So a car ran over Catalina and she's in critical conditions. The car was driving really fast. And she's..... she's in coma at the moment. We don't know when she's going to wake up."

"What?" Jade cried and Ashton held her close to him.

"Please try to save her," her mum cried and the doctor replied,"We will try to see what we can do. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go."

A nurse walked over to us and gave tissues to Mrs.Richard.

~Ashton~

This is horrible.

Hours have passed and its now morning and no news of Cat have been told to us.

I got a Facebook message from Katie.

Katie:

Good morning :)

Me:

Hey

Katie:

Wyd?

Me:

In the hospital.

Katie:

Omg are you ok?

Me:

Yes, but no. A friend was in an accident.

Katie:

I'm sorry.

Me:

Yeah. What have you been up to?

Katie:

Nothing. Last night I was just watching tv.

Me:

Cool.

The doctor walked over to us and we all stood up hoping to get some good news of Cat. But, there wasn't any. He said,"Sorry, there really aren't new news but I think maybe a few of you should go home and rest for a while. I don't think she's waking up soon." Kellin put his head in his hands.

"Thank you, doctor. Can we see her?" Johnny said and he said,"Not yet. Soon." We nodded and he walked away. Kellin put his head up and his eyes were red and puffy.

"Jade, want to go home? We can come back in about two hours," I said.

"Sure. I will be back. Can you keep me updated?" she asked Curtis and he nodded.

~Michael~

I woke up next to a girl and I put my clothes on and left the hotel room.

I got in my car and drove home. Damn, my head hurt like fucking hell.

When I got home, I took some Advil and I laid in bed.

I was such a dick to Cat last night and I feel terrible but hopefully that will make her realize that her and I aren't going to date. I have my reasons.

I called Luke to see if he had time to hang out but he said he was busy.

I called Calum and he said he would be here soon.

~Jade~

I felt terrible.

I know what happened to Cat isn't my fault but I feel like it was.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I sighed and Ashton nodded.

I walked to the bathroom, after grabbing my towel and I stepped in the shower letting the warm water hit my body.

I washed myself and I was out in less than ten minutes. I had Ashton with me but I felt the need for Luke to be around me. I want our friendship to not be a secret anymore.

As in queue, Luke was with Ashton when I went to the living room.

"Hey, Luke," I said and sat next to him.

"Are you okay? You both seem tired and not super happy and shit," Luke said. Ashton looked at me to make sure if I wanted Luke to know.

"My friend, Cat. Shes in the hospital. A car ran over her and she's in coma," I said and I could feel my eyes watering.

"I'm sorry. I can go to the hospital with you if you'd like."

"Are you sure? What if Calum and-"

"Yes, I'm sure. Im going to tell them next time I see them anyways." I smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Johnny snapped.

"Look, I just came with Ashton and Jade," Luke rolled his eyes.

"Please don't argue, we're in the hospital," Kellin sighed and no one said anything. Kellin had bags under his eyes and his eyes were still red. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

~Calum~

"Dammit, I think I broke my finger," I said. Michael and I were playing basketball in the driveway.

"Shit. Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Yes!" I've never broken any part of my body so of course it would.

"Lets go, i'll drive you," Michael sighed.

I had gotten my finger wrapped up and shit.

We walked in the emergency waiting room and we saw Luke sitting with Ashton and Jade. Luke noticed us and his eyes widened. Michael and I froze.

The doctor walked in and a lady said,"Is there news on my daughter?"

The doctor responded,"Catalina Richard? No, not yet. You can visit her now if you'd like."

Michaels face fell.

"What?" he whispered.

-----------------------------------

(A/N) I felt like updating again.

I felt like I couldn't leave you hanging....

Please vote and comment!

ily :) xx