Chapter Twenty-Two

Luke's POV

___________

I woke up and my head felt like it was being hit repeatedly with a hammer. I groaned. I looked around me and I was on the floor and there were other people on the floor and scattered around.

I sat up and slowly stood up. I saw Sam laying on the sofa so I walked to him and smacked him in the head. "Mmmhmmmm," he said.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Everyone here got too drunk and passed out. So you slept here," he shrugged. What about Ashton- oh yeah, they left without me.

I walked towards the door and Michael and Calum were laying right in front of the door. They were so close to each other. "Move the fuck away," I groaned kicking Michael. Michael groaned and rolled over on top of Calum. "Mikey, what are you doing?" Calum said and Michael just snored.

I opened the door and as soon as I stepped out into the outdoors, I was blinded by the bright sun. I walked to my house. It was not very close either. Maybe Ash and Jade forgot about me, right? Or maybe Jade got sick? I wanted to know why they left me there.

I called Ashton to see if he could give me a ride but I ended up in his voicemail. Shit. It was 8:43 a.m.

I guess I will walk home.

Walking was terrible. My head hurt and my legs were tired. My neck hurt too. I should've not slept on the hard floor.

I sneaked in my room through the window so my mum wouldn't question me. As soon as I was inside, I went to my bed and fell asleep.

Jades' POV

___________

I woke up and I saw Ashton beside me. He looked cute when he was sleeping. Ashton spent the night. I looked at the clock and it was 10:12 a.m. I yawned and got out of bed. I walked to my bathroom and removed my makeup that I didn't even bother taking off last night.

Last night.

The party. Oh and seeing Luke kissing another girl.

I can't hang out with Luke anymore. I will feel worse. I have no chance with him and I shouldn't be with him. It will be awkward for me.

"Jade?" I heard Ashton's sleepy voice say. "Im in the bathroom!" I heard footsteps getting louder and then Ashton was standing right next to me.

"Goodmorning," he said yawning. I said Goodmorning back and we walked downstairs together.

"Hello, Ashton and Jade. You can have cereal," my mum said. "Hello, and thank you," Ashton said. "Well, your father and I are going out. Call us if you need anything, okay?" she said. We nodded and she left the kitchen.

We served ourselves cereal and I said,"I wonder what Luke is doing." Ashton sighed rubbing his temple.

"Don't think about him. We will see what to do. I will talk to him."

"You don't have to, its my problem," I murmured. "Well, you are like a sister to me and I won't let anyone treat you like a piece of shit."

"I love you so much," I said hugging him. He hugged me back,"I love you too."

"I want to and need to avoid Luke. I don't want to get hurt again," I said. Ashton thought for a moment.

"How about you stay with me for a while? You can pack your bags now and we can leave," he suggested.

"Thank you!" I said. I ran to my room and grabbed clothes and other necessary stuff and stuffed it into my duffel bag. I walked back and Ashton was washing his cereal bowl.

"You don't have to do that!" I said.

"I wanted to. Ready?"

"Yeah, I think I am."

Lukes' POV

___________

I woke up again and it was past two o'clock. I decided to go to Jades house.

When I arrived, there weren't any cars in the driveway. I still knocked just in case but there was no answer.

'Maybe she's at Ashton's house', I thought.

I drove to Ashton's house and there were no cars either. I still knocked and again, no answer.

Fuck.

Where the hell are they?

-----------------------------------

(A/N) Sorry this is short!

Luke doesn't know that Ashton lives on his own!

Anyways, how was your day?

Please VOTE and COMMENT!

ily :) xx