Chapter Three

Jade's POV

___________

I was in the girls gym locker room getting ready for gym. When I stepped out of the locker room, I stood away from everyone. I was just looking down at the ground so that I wouldn't be recognized. I don't want to be known for the things Michael, Luke, and Calum have done to embarrass me.

"Haha look, its Jade!!", I heard Michael say. He walked towards me and when he was right I'm front of me, I flinched.

"Why are you flinching? Its not like I want to touch you.", he said in a rude tone.

"I-" Michael cut me off.

"Shut up, you fat ass.", he said with a disgusted look and started to walk away. I looked at my stomach.

Am I really fat?

"Today we are just going to be playing soccer. Lets go outside to the field.", the gym teacher said and we followed him to the field. I was behind everyone. I saw Michael talking to some people. Michael stopped walking and looked through the window of the main office.

"What the fuck did you do?", he asked someone.

"I will talk to you later.", he said and kept walking. I continued to walk and when I passed the huge window, I quickly looked and saw Luke and Calum sitting in the office. I increased my pace so I wouldn't be seen by neither of them.

We were outside and we were getting split into two teams. Of course I was the last one to be picked. I was not on the same team as Michael.

Mr.Bates blew the whistle so signal the start of the game and I had the ball. I was running but then the ball was taken away from me.

After a while, I had the soccer ball again and I was having fun. I even forgot that Michael was playing as well, but then I was pushed down onto the ground.

Michael had tripped me and Mr.Bates blew the whistle!

"Michael! What was that!", Mr.Bates yelled walking towards us.

"It was an accident! She got in my way and to save myself from falling, I pushed her so I wouldn't get hurt.", he said casually. I got up and didn't say anything.

"Is this true, Jadelynn?"

"Y-yes.", I said looking at the ground.

"Make sure this doesn't happen again. Jade, you could've gotten seriously hurt. Okay, let's go back to the locker rooms to get ready for your next classes.", he said and we followed him inside.

I changed and then I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

At least school is almost over for today.

DING

The bell rung and I left the gym and headed to Math class. I sat in the back like always and I crossed my fingers that none of them would be in my class.

None of them walked in and I was glad.

****

It was now the end of the day and I was at my locker.

"What do you mean you have an after school tomorrow?! We are supposed to be rehearsing tomorrow!", I heard Michael yell. I turned around. He was at the other side of the hallway with Calum and Luke.

"I know! Why don't we practice today instead?", Calum said.

"Okay.", Michael said and sighed.

"Whose place?", Luke said.

"My garage?", Calum suggested.

"That's okay. Let's go now?", Luke said and they nodded. They started to walk towards my direction.