Chapter Eighty-Seven

~Michael~

Calum and I were in my bedroom and I was getting ready to dye my hair again. The lilac color was fading and I wanted to change it.

Which color should I use?

I picked out the red dye and marched to my bathroom with Calum following behind.

I was halfway done when my phone started to ring. I groaned.

"Are you not going on answer?" Calum asked.

"Why? I don't want to touch it with my hands like this-"

"It's Cat."

"Answer it and put it on speaker," I said and he did what I had told him to do.

"Michael?"

"Hey, what's up?"

"What are you doing?"

"Dying my hair and hanging with Calum."

"Oh, hi Calum! Anyways, I wanted to know if you wanted to attend the Christmas party?"

"Christmas party?"

"Yeah, it's on New Year's Day and its going to be at Kellins house."

"That would be great but..."

"Calum, you can come. And Luke, if he'd like to. I know things with Jade and him are kinda rough at the moment but its just a Christmas party."

"I guess Calum and I will be going. Is Ashton going-"

"Yeah, of course."

"I have to go. My hair needs my assistance."

She ended the call and Calum just stood there.

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"Luke. It's at Kellins' house. We should not tell him anything about it yet. He isn't having a great time and this might make him jealous, and he isn't going to be happy about this. Luke would but wouldn't want to go. Lets just wait till he's emotionally better with his mum. He's being awfully moody."

"So when are we telling Luke?"

"Tell me what?" Luke asked walking into the bathroom. Our eyes widened and we looked at eachother.

"That-" Calum interrupted me and said,"That I am now allergic to honey."

"Bullshit! You guys were talking about something and I want to know what!" I put the towel around my neck and crossed my arms.

"Calm yourself," I snapped.

"Well maybe I would if my best friends weren't keeping things from me!"

"Fine! We are going to a Christmas party and Jade is going to be there-"

"Why can't I know that?! I want to go and maybe I can talk to her!"

"You didn't let me finish you motherfucker!" I yelled.

"It's at Kellins house and we are going. I know you think Jade-"

"Will try to make me jealous?" he scoffed.

"I didn't say that but think whatever you want."

"You know Kellin-"

"Likes her more than a friend and I know he will try to be with her," he mumbled and walked out of the bathroom.

~Kellin~

"Suck my ass," I smirked as I kicked the soccer ball and made a goal.

"Right here right now? Shouldn't it be done privately?" Curtis joked.

"I'm tired," Johnny whined letting himself fall on the grass.

"Yeah, let's go sit down," I suggested wiping sweat off my forehead with a small towel.

"We are gonna have to make the party bigger. We need some booze, ping pong balls, and some other stuff. I mean, my parents are going to Melbourne for New Year's Day and they're taking Leslie so it's fine."

"I guess we're having a huge party!"

(A/N) I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry this is super short.

The next chapter is going to be fast forwarded and it will be a lot better. It's going to be the party.

ily xx